Challenge for week of March 5

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

My SIL spent 50.00 at the Salon for cut and styled it was so windy outside that by the time she got to her car her hair was a total messy...
So my card is a messy hair on a windy day...
Attachments
20180307_143426.jpg
20180307_143426.jpg (43.48 KiB) Viewed 57 times
terrie

Haha Terrie, I can relate. I once got out of a hair appointment just as a tornado was hitting. Hilarious! Cute card and she'll get a chuckle out of that.
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, what a wonderful idea for your card and great, no matter how frustrating, inspiration!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Wind blown hair is a great choice! We have been very windy here and I see all sorts of images floating through my brain!

I went to post my photo and can’t find it! How do I lose things so easily! Perhaps my one functioning brain cell is lonely! I will make a new one tomorrow.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Darling card Terrie.
Linda Jo

Paintbrushbrown wrote:Wind blown hair is a great choice! We have been very windy here and I see all sorts of images floating through my brain!

I went to post my photo and can’t find it! How do I lose things so easily! Perhaps my one functioning brain cell is lonely! I will make a new one tomorrow.

If you are making new brain cells, you must share the secret! :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Wow! I am not doing great things with words this week either. I posted on FB that I had a place cut off my arm and everyone thought I had an amputation!

Today I was painting a butterfly on my Periscope broadcast. I said they had antlers instead of using the word antennae! I need to shut up and rest! My life took on a life of its own and I can’t keep up!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Paintbrushbrown wrote:Wow! I am not doing great things with words this week either. I posted on FB that I had a place cut off my arm and everyone thought I had an amputation!

Today I was painting a butterfly on my Periscope broadcast. I said they had antlers instead of using the word antennae! I need to shut up and rest! My life took on a life of its own and I can’t keep up!

Marilyn, I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but sounds like you are suffering from aging brain. I know... because I do the same thing so often that my sweet hubby is able to decipher. Case in point- On August 21, 2017 I asked my husband, "Did you see the eucalyptus?" He guffawed and said, "You mean the eclipse?!" Then we laughed and laughed.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Terrie, your card is amazing. Is that a die? Or did you fussy cut it? Either case it is great!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

When looking through my stash for a "windy stamp" I found this gem. Have had it for several decades, but don't use my rubber mounts much anymore so forgot about it. Thanks for providing me with a chance to rediscover it, Marilyn. It's hard to read the sentiment, but it says, "From far away, a friendly light." I didn't have an anchor charm, so I fussy cut one from metalic paper. Eazy Peazy!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!