Shape of things to come....July 1 - July 7 ...Winner ELAINE

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Hello everyone, and happy 1st of July! I hope that you all get a chance to get in your craft space this holiday week! It has been awhile since we had a shape challenge so this week I invite you to make a card that is a shape. It cannot be your regular square or A2 greeting card. Just a shape will suffice. It could be a star or a heart or something as clever as my little panda bear card. To be eligible to win a prize from me you must submit your shape card by Sunday, July 7th by 12pm PST. Have fun this week and Happy Fourth of July!

1. Elaine
2. Terrie
3. Golda
4. Trudi
5. Kathy
Last edited by Prince of Paper on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, your panda is delightful! Funny thing, over the weekend, I prepped my challenge for next week and it was going to be this exact challenge! On a good note, I'm ready for your challenge already! Here's my samples:
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, that is adorable! I really like that it opens in the middle.

Elaine, too funny that you had the same exact challenge ready. That's happened before. I do like your cards. That donut card is definitely fun.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry - love the panda!
Elaine - I've had that happen to me too....hmmm I wonder what you are going to come up with now! PS... I love your chicken card!
Trudeenr

Barry, I love making shape cards. Your sample is so fun.
Elaine, I like both of your cards... but the donut one is calling to me. Might have to stop by the local bakery today and pick one up. I think on Monday calories don't count, right? :roll:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Barry, I love making shape cards. Your sample is so fun.
Elaine, I like both of your cards... but the donut one is calling to me. Might have to stop by the local bakery today and pick one up. I think on Monday calories don't count, right? :roll:

Nope, Monday's is a no-calorie zone and if you stand up and eat it, it's negative calories.
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, great looking Panda Card it's adorable and a fun challenge
Elaine, both of your cards are cute and I love what you said if you stand up to eat a donut there is zero calories...awesome.
terrie

In between doing laundry and visiting the grand children I made this card..
Thanks to my Cricut machine...
Attachments
20190701_141534.jpg
20190701_141534.jpg (34.69 KiB) Viewed 110 times
terrie

That is a sweet card, Terrie!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Wow, I am gone for a few hours and come back and already two participants and three cards. Elaine sorry that my telepathy got to your already planned challenge. Darned ESP anyway :) But the good thing is you got two already done! Those are so fun! I too like the chicken card with her heart wing! She looks like she sure likes chicken feed. she is one healthy chicken :)
And yes, I had a doughnut (or two) today in honor of your card. So darned adorable.

Terrie, that is a very wise owl! I love the colors and your shading the sides and her flower bow is just the right touch! I love it! Thank you so much for playing along this week.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!