Use something NEW (to you!)- 9-2-2019 Winner is GOLDA

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Hello all. I'm posting this challenge a little early because I plan to sleep in tomorrow AM because it's a holiday. Yay!

I have been bouncing all over the board on what I'll do for this challenge. Finally, after sharing a few embellies with Elaine in a recent prize package that I sent to her, I decided to change to a different challenge. Hope you like it!

I recently won a gift certificate from a business that is new to me named Floura and Fauna. I absolutely fell in love with a few of their dies. And love them even more than I'd thought I would! So am sharing a few cards that I made with them.

My challenge is for you to use something that is new to you (most recent purchase... even if it was a while ago) or use something that was gifted to you (challenge prize, handmade embellie, hand-me-down/used item, etc.) to make a card, tag, gift bag, or whatever your heart desires.

And the inside of the card-Image

My prize packet for the winner of this challenge, that will be selected by Mr. Random next Monday, just might include a few of these little VW bugs and vans! (Hint Hint!)

Entries:
1. Golda
2. Elaine
3. Terrie
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I love your VWs and your background turned out great! Is that Lovely As A Tree? Those packages on top of the bus, Rudolph nose and window antlers are delightful touches!

I've got lots of new stuff to play with since I haven't been home. Thanks for hosting.
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, what a great win and your cards are amazing!

This will be fun, as I just got a couple sets last week in a sale, with a gift coupon I won. Can't wait to share the fun.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy - great find on those VW dies, they are adorable!
Trudeenr

I had so much fun with this one. The Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer dies are new to me as is the pulled up set.

9-2-19 WCC New 1 (242x300).jpg
9-2-19 WCC New 1 (242x300).jpg (69.21 KiB) Viewed 494 times

9-2-19 WCC New 2 (235x300).jpg
9-2-19 WCC New 2 (235x300).jpg (65.19 KiB) Viewed 494 times

9-2-19 WCC New In (254x300).jpg
9-2-19 WCC New In (254x300).jpg (63.83 KiB) Viewed 494 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

eoconnell wrote:Kathy, I love your VWs and your background turned out great! Is that Lovely As A Tree? Those packages on top of the bus, Rudolph nose and window antlers are delightful touches!

I've got lots of new stuff to play with since I haven't been home. Thanks for hosting.

Elaine, I'm not familiar with Lovely As A Tree? But I can tell you that I stamped the background with a little trio of trees stamp from Embossing Arts (which, sadly, went out of business a while ago.)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda... what wonderful Finds!! I love interactive cards, and the critters on yours are so cute. I like the matching sentiment on the inside, too.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, that's dynamite!

I played with 3 new things today. As soon as I can figure out why the other 2 photos aren't transferring, I'll post those too:
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, I love that fluffy little trio. So cute! Can't wait to see the other two items after the pic gremlins take a hike!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Not sure what the problem was yesterday but they uploaded fine this morning. I'm sure it wasn't user error. :lol:

Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!