Regional Birthday Sept 16 to 22

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Terrie, I'm not into sports but I love your card! The way you pulled the smudged ink across the card for each of the teams is ingenious. I also like that listed all the vital stats about each team. You have reason to be proud, girl!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'm not into sports, I'm a hockey fan but I cheer for the Montreal Canadiens Habs…I did see a Boston Bruins game with the Montreal Canadiens at The Boston Garden arena (it was a dream come true for me) and the Canadiens won the game (lol)!
I only watch football when the Patriots are in the Super Bowl.
I've only seen the Red Sox played once at Fenway Park when I was a teen ager (many, many, many years ago).
As for the Celtics I don't follow it but my grand daughter's and my son in law goes to their game (they have season tickets).
terrie

Terrie, what a cool card! I too love your smudges of color to indicate team colors. Super cool guy card.
Elaine
eoconnell

This is my attempt at a regional card. Living in the valley of the sun makes for lots of cacti. I used a stamp from a Christmas Cactus set from a local artist to make this card. (Trying to keep it totally regional using a local artist)

Not the best picture, but I will try to get a better one when I am not working heehee.
Hope you like it!
Attachments
Goldas-challenge-1.jpg
Goldas-challenge-1.jpg (9.85 KiB) Viewed 464 times
Erika Hayes

I love this and that you represented the region with the artist, too! Beautiful work and a wonderful heart cactus. :D ;) :D ;)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Erika, so happy to see you here! And I also love both your card and the fact that your card features the work on a local artist. Neato!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Erika, that is the cutest cactus EVER!
Elaine
eoconnell

I had fun making this slider card... that represents Wisconsin's many dairy farms! I've had this paper clay cow since the late 90's. I made it when I was selling Stampin' Up and recently found it when cleaning out (i.e. organizing :D ) my collection of card stuff.
Image[url=https://postimages.org/]Image[/url]Image
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Oh Kathy, so stinkin' cute! I'm a country girl myself and your card makes me smile!
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, that is fantastic! Love your inside message, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!