Make it Pretty!

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Terrie, I like your idea as well as those adorable envelopes.

I gave my niece cash for her birthday in the treat box last night. She really liked it, as did her brother. I may have to make him one in masculine colors/prints for Christmas.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Sorry it's taken me a few days to check in...Tuesday I took a friend to Urgent Care for very minor allergic reaction and it took forever to be seen then I took Katrina to rehearsal for her band concert and I was in a minor fender bender just AFTER I dropped her off...it was a horrible day. (yes, I'm okay and the car just has bumper damage but dealing with cops, insurance companies, and relatives arriving 1 1/2 days early I was just frazzled!)

Golda - I love the triangle box! I'm so glad your niece and nephew appreciated your efforts!

Terrie - your envelope definitely count!!! I love that you made them look like little packages. (My hubby sounds like Vince...just get it done so I don't have to go shopping with you!)
Trudeenr

Golda, what a fun gift holder.
Terrie, neato way to share gift cards. DId you personalize the colors to match the recipient's favorite colors?

Every year I make gifts of card assortments for my staff, my secret santa and members of the staff at our church. This year they'll be packaged in these decorated bags, made from 9x12 kraft brown envelopes (you can find the instructions here-https://www.gatheringbeauty.com/blog//2016/04/diy-gift-bags-made-using-envelopes.html)
I'll change the attached sentiment as needed, and they are sealed with velcro dots so they can be reused.
PS You can also use white of manilla envelopes, but I love the kraft brown ones. (I found them at an office supply store years ago. I also found several options on Amazon. Just look for “9x12 kraft brown catalog envelopes.”)

Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Very nice treat (envelope) bag...I like the wreath that you stamped...
Going to check the site...tfs
terrie

Kathy, that is beautiful! What a great way to package them.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy - what a fun bag. I will check out the blog!

Drawing the name soon!
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!