May-June 2020 Hosts Needed

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

If you are interested in continuing with a weekly Monday Challenge, please sign up to host (1 per month if you can swing it). Golda had a suggestion to do a game theme for these two months, so let's give a a try. You can sign up and let me know the game later if you want - just so we don't get duplicates. Thank you!

May 4: Elaine (Candy Land)
May 11: Trudi (Crossword)
May 18: Golda (Phase 10)
May 25: Terrie (Solitaire)

June 1: Kathy (Scrabble)
June 8: Elaine (Word Search)
June 15: Golda (Mexican Train)
June 22: Terrie (Mahjong)
June 29: Trudi (BINGO)
Last edited by eoconnell on Sat May 30, 2020 7:21 am, edited 8 times in total.
Elaine
eoconnell

I have an idea. Let's do the challenges for these two months with a theme. Like Games. So someone could do a tic-tac-toe challenge, a Monopoly challenge, Yatzee, Pictionary, etc.

I'll take May 18 and June 15. Phase 10 and Mexican Train. I'll definitely have to think about how to do those, but I'll figure it out.

As there are so few of us that participate anymore, lets kick things up a notch. :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:I have an idea. Let's do the challenges for these two months with a theme. Like Games. So someone could do a tic-tac-toe challenge, a Monopoly challenge, Yatzee, Pictionary, etc.

I'll take May 18 and June 15. Phase 10 and Mexican Train. I'll definitely have to think about how to do those, but I'll figure it out.

As there are so few of us that participate anymore, lets kick things up a notch. :D

Works for me. Thanks!
Elaine
eoconnell

I can do May 25.....card game Solitaire
June 22......matching game Mahjong
terrie

Thanks Terrie!
Elaine
eoconnell

I can take May 11 - Cross Word
and June 29th - Bingo

Ps...does anyone know when our next crop will be?
Trudeenr

Thanks Trudi!
Elaine
eoconnell

Hey all, my schedule has a little lull in it for a bit, so I can cover the June 1st challenge. I need to do some thinking on which game I'll use. But since I can see the ones that are already taken, I'll make sure not to duplicate any of yours. If I don't get the theme posted before I go live... it will be a surprise!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Terrific! I'll put you in.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, I decided that my challenge is "Scrabble." Already have my sample card finished... and might even have a few to share!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!