Phase 10: May 18 - 24

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Here is my rainbow color card....I hope this count....if not that is okay.
Attachments
20200519_103622.jpg
20200519_103622.jpg (33.53 KiB) Viewed 252 times
terrie

Oh my goodness, y'all have been so busy!

Terrie - love the foil card the most...I love shiny things!
Elaine - Very cool take on the slider card & I love the pet rainbow card but hate knowing we need to have them!
Kathy - love the image you selected!

I made my pen pal several dress cards and a man's shirt gift card holder and forgot to take a picture!!!! That's okay...my kitchen table is covered in supplies and I'll just have to make some more!
Trudeenr

Terrie, that's a cute rainbow card. Polka dots are always fun.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine I love your pull tab card! Great job on making it.
Terrie, that's a wonderful rainbow card!

Trudi, I can't wait to see yours. I understand forgetting to take the picture. It's so frustrating.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

terrie wrote:Here is my "Monochromatic" card just peachy.

Terrie that is very lovely. I think it is peachy keen!
Barry
Prince of Paper

eoconnell wrote:Did a few today and might continue on tomorrow.
Monochromatic
Foil
Rainbow (this is one of my go-to pet sympathy cards and unfortunately, I need a fair amount of them)

Elaine very beautiful. Is your monochromatic card a joy fold? I like it very much.
Barry
Prince of Paper

terrie wrote:My "Foil" cards....the second card is the negative from cutting the foil flowers for the first card I didn't want to throw that part away so I just paper piece with colorful flowers and now I have a foil background.

Terrie those both are beautiful. Its fun seeing the foil flowers and then the negative space to create two wonderful cards. Well Done.
Barry
Prince of Paper

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Terri, your card is so pretty.
I went with #3= texture.
Since I don't like goopy textures... I love the way they look, but don't like getting any on me!
So... my texture is the silky feeling of the flowers, the slick feeling of photo corners, and the rough feeling of the ribbon. I also added some depth by printing off a second set of his paws and attaching them with foam tape. So cute.
ImageImage

Kathy that is stinkin cute! That bear is so sweet and i love how you took his feet and cut out extra set to place over the ribbon. Awesome!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Hi Everyone, I have several that I have completed and I am contemplating more so without further ado:

Here is my shaker card, using some very old stock of paper, probably some of the first I ever bought many, many years ago. The stamp set is from CC Designs that I just love and this little princess just called out for a shaker card along with her mice friends.

Next up was my journal cover for the second half of the year. I used another stamp set from CC Designs and the background is a foil panel embossed (which I think I won from Kathy a few years back and finally with this challenge was able to use it)

Here is my monochromatic card using the mosaic moods paper from Stampin up that I just ordered on line, I actually saw a similar card on line and basically recreated it but it has my touches on it :)

Barry
Prince of Paper

For my window card, I actually created this window card myself using the Silhouette Cameo. I saw a similar instruction of it on line using punches and since I don't have those I used my cameo instead. The little fox image is from CC Designs:

Here is is closed:

Partially opened:

Fully opened and just waiting for the correct sentiment...maybe a thinking of you, or dream big, or relax this will all pass.

I have more to do and my brain is just exploding with ideas. Thank you Golda for this wonderful creative challenge.
Barry
Prince of Paper

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!