Solitaire 5/25-5/31

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Haha Golda, I feel your pain. Often my cards don't turn out the same as my vision! But I agree with you - I like them both. Simple and to the point.
Elaine
eoconnell

Great looking cards Golda...I also like them, cute background paper
terrie

Golda both those cards turned out wonderfully. I love the congrats font. And both your DP!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Elaine, your Hello card is like a breath of fresh air.
Barry, your card just shouts WELCOME!
And Golda I love that your cards are so different, but both wonderful. (I especially like the Grace one. Because Grace is such an amazing gift!)

Terrie, I really had fun with this challenge. I didn't have a clue what to make... until I saw a box of Life cereal. It's lovely large and colorful letters just begged to be fussy-cut. Then I started looking through my files of digis and collected sayings looking for the word "Life." This is what I came up with.
It made my hubby guffaw when I shared it with him.

ImageImage
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Sun May 31, 2020 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Oh my gosh Kathy your card is fantastic....never thought of looking for large letters off a cereal box but you are a creative person so I'm not surprise with what you came out with …….well done and thanks for doing the challenge....
I need to look at your card again and again and again..
terrie

Thanks, Terrie. I really like the way it turned out, too! (BTW- After Rich guffawed, he said, "You know... you can have both. A hunky guy can bring you coffee!" I think he was referring to himself. Then I guffawed! He is so funny.)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Oh, Kathy, that made me laugh! I love it. Don't laugh, your husband is right, he should be your hot and steamy guy, no matter the wear and tear of the years.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Oh, Kathy, that made me laugh! I love it. Don't laugh, your husband is right, he should be your hot and steamy guy, no matter the wear and tear of the years.

Golda, he is! It just takes him a little longer to bring me coffee these days. But he still does. He's a sweetheart.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

My parents are taking a camping road trip from WA to MN for their 50th anniversary...I thought I'd slip this into their camp gear to find while they are on the road!

1-P1380630.JPG
1-P1380630.JPG (55.06 KiB) Viewed 323 times
Trudeenr

Kathy, way to think outside the box, LITERALLY! You're a funny girl, love your sense of humor.

Trudi, what a special treat for your parents. Darling card too.
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!