Word Search June 8-June 14

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

There are 20 card topics listed (plus a few extra words that naturally occurred in the processing). Choose any one you desire. I'm not going to post the list of words but if you would like it either to play the board or if you just want to make your life easier, let me know and I'll send you the list of words. You are welcome to use any words you find whether they are on my list or not. Here's the board and you should be able to enlarge by clicking on it or will be happy to email by request:

Here's a few samples but I'm not going to tell you what they are so I don't outright give away any of the topics.

Silly Searchers:
1. Trudi
2. Golda
3. Barry
4. Kathy
Last edited by eoconnell on Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Elaine
eoconnell

Ohhh...a two part challenge! I can't wait to find all the topics and choose a theme for my card!
Trudeenr

What a fun way to do your challenge! I love your cards.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

SO fun! I clicked on the scrabble board and it was then large enough to see. And a few options jumped out at me. So... count me in!
And your cards are adorable. Bet some grandkiddos are going to love the bear and dragon ones?!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hi ladies, I will not be playing this week because I'm in the hospital....i had a heart attack over the weekend and they had to put three stents in the block arteries....im doing better but I'm still here at the hospital.....more to come at a later date....looking forward in seeing your cards...hug
terrie

I did a little wee hour of the morning crafting...Rosie found something to chase in the yard and refused to come in!

gate fold and an easel card (fun folds)
bear card

1-20200608_102609.jpg
1-20200608_102609.jpg (47.82 KiB) Viewed 348 times
Trudeenr

Wow Trudi! Love those sloths! Thanks for playing!
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, you're in my prayers! Rest and heal.

Trudi, those are wonderful cards.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

terrie wrote:Hi ladies, I will not be playing this week because I'm in the hospital....i had a heart attack over the weekend and they had to put three stents in the block arteries....im doing better but I'm still here at the hospital.....more to come at a later date....looking forward in seeing your cards...hug

Terrie, I'm so sorry to hear this! Feel better soon!
Elaine
eoconnell

terrie wrote:Hi ladies, I will not be playing this week because I'm in the hospital....i had a heart attack over the weekend and they had to put three stents in the block arteries....im doing better but I'm still here at the hospital.....more to come at a later date....looking forward in seeing your cards...hug

Terrie, so sorry to hear this. I am sending you my thoughts right now for ease, peace and wellness. Any of us here on this site would do anything for you if you need it. Just let us know. Take care of yourself and please keep us posted.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!