Word Search June 8-June 14

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

I used a couple of the words that I found:

6-10-20 WCC Word Search (300x140).jpg
6-10-20 WCC Word Search (300x140).jpg (74.72 KiB) Viewed 281 times

Those are slider channels.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Gorgeous flowers Golda and your slider bees are adorable!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:There are 20 card topics listed (plus a few extra words that naturally occurred in the processing). Choose any one you desire. I'm not going to post the list of words but if you would like it either to play the board or if you just want to make your life easier, let me know and I'll send you the list of words. You are welcome to use any words you find whether they are on my list or not. Here's the board and you should be able to enlarge by clicking on it or will be happy to email by request:

Here's a few samples but I'm not going to tell you what they are so I don't outright give away any of the topics.

Silly Searchers:
1. Trudi
2. Golda (gets the most creative award!)
Elaine
eoconnell

terrie wrote:Hi ladies, I will not be playing this week because I'm in the hospital....i had a heart attack over the weekend and they had to put three stents in the block arteries....im doing better but I'm still here at the hospital.....more to come at a later date....looking forward in seeing your cards...hug

Terrie, I am so sorry to read this. How frightening for you and your family. Will be praying for a quick recovery.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ok, I found 19 words and I created two cards (I probably will make one more) from the found words. Here is the first one:

This one I fussy cut the birds from some Stampin up paper and then did a mask using stencils and Tim Holtz Distress Inks

This second card is a Fancy Fold, I have never done one like this before and there was a utube video how to make this but it used special dies and I thought I bet I can create this myself, modified it just a bit but it worked.

This is how it lays flat for mailing:

And then out of the envelope for viewing:
Barry
Prince of Paper

Here is another one. I found "Dog" on the list so I created this cute stamped image. After I got this completed I realized that I could make the same card but as a slider card with the little girl jumping up and down. But I made this stationary one just for this challenge.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Awesome cards Barry! That's a really cool fun fold! Your coloring is impeccable on the dog/girl card and I love the colors you choose. And your bird card is beautiful, so serene.
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, even though it is difficult, you made those sloths look almost cute!
Golda, what a fun slider card.
Barry, nice trio of cards. Being a dog lover I especially like the last one... and it would be adorable to make the little girl actually move!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

For my card I used the search word "People" (third row from the bottom). Although my card only pictures two people, Frank and his Bride, there are actually many more people in the mix as... well... the Steins are actually people puzzles! (Made up of lots of pieces/parts! Ha!)
I used a digi named "Made For Each Other" from Dr. Digis. And the inside sentiment is computer-generated, with the quotes lifted from Mary Shelley's classic book!
ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Oh my gosh Kathy, I love it! It would make a great wedding card for the right couple!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!