Twist and Shout July 13-19

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Believe it or not I have never ever done one of these cards and I am now hooked. I have to tell you that at first I was a little bit intimidated but once I found a Silhouette base in the Silhouette library I bought it and now I am HOOKED! This was so much fun.

Front:

Open:

Thank you Elaine for making me try something new and wouldn't you know it I loved it! Now I am off to make a few more :)
Barry
Prince of Paper

Terrie, Golda and Barry, your cards are all wonderful!
I wasn't sure I'd have time to make a card this week but I did. Took a little work to get my card to "Work" but I do like the results. And my hubby was impressed (he is supportive but usually doesn't say "WOW!" so he liked it too!)

Image Image
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Oh my gosh Barry, those monkeys are so adorable and the caption is funny! So glad you tried it and liked it.

Kathy, I'll give you a WOW too! Your reindeer are darling and you have another Christmas card for your stash!
Elaine
eoconnell

Both Barry and Kathy mastered the twist and shout challenge with their card...love the monkeys and the reindeer too.
well done......

Elaine I PM'ed you check it out.
terrie

Oh, Barry, that's hilarious!!!

Kathy, I really like yours, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I my gosh...you've all been busy! I got side tracked making face masks for the kids (Joseph and Victoria got jobs and need more masks because their apartment doesn't have a washer/dryer and Alexandria wanted more too!) I've got 20 done...and I'm running out of steam!
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!