Knock 3 Times - Aug 3 - Aug 9

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Elaine, yours is really pretty. Hopefully you are safe and doing well.

Terrie, I really like yours. That flower is beautiful and the splatter is perfect.

Here's what I did for the bottom row: purple orange and blue.
8-6-20 WCC HA (264x300).jpg
8-6-20 WCC HA (264x300).jpg (90.01 KiB) Viewed 252 times

There's purple in the fish and the seaweed.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Cute Golda!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda that is great! I love the textured background and the colors you chose are a hard one to come up with something and you did swimmingly - sorry couldn't help it!

Thank you for playing this week.

Barry
Barry
Prince of Paper

Here's one with the same colors that's a bit more rocky. :lol:

8-7-20 WCC MFT Triangles (238x300).jpg
8-7-20 WCC MFT Triangles (238x300).jpg (85.72 KiB) Viewed 223 times

All but one of my Nuvo Embellishment Mousse got dehydrated. Distress Refresher, which Tim Holtz said would work on anything water based, didn't help much at all. A friend suggested distilled water. That helped a lot, but was a whale of a lot of work. Well, except for one. That one was so dried out I had to get it out of the jar, which almost bent my metal knife, used a stick blender on it, with distilled water, to try and break it up, put it back in it's jar, added distilled water and let it sit for more than 24 hours. It still isn't rehydrating. I'm thinking that one is going in the trash, but figured I'll give it a few more days in the water and try it again. What a mess! Anyway, these are what I could do as I was rehydrating them.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Elaine, Terrie and Golda, your cards are all amazing!
I had fun making a fall card using the three colors in the last column- Red, orange and brown.
(You can't see it in the photo very well, but my base card is deep red, there is lots of brown and orange paper around the sentiment and on the inside of the card.)
ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, so sorry for all the trouble of your embellishment mouse, what a pain! I have some glitter sticks from Martha Stewart that I rarely use and when I went to use some.....all dried out. But I do like your card with the what you salvaged!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Kathy, I love that little squirrel! So cute! I like the image as your background paper and set off the image of the squirrel. Nicely done! Thank you for playing along this week.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Kathy, what a great fall card!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I like your second card too! Sorry your mousse was all dried up but you seem to have salvaged it.

Kathy, that's such a great Autumn card!
Elaine
eoconnell

I finally got to get into the craft area!!!! Stephen bought some new shelving for me and everything got "dumped" in the living room and it was a HUGE mess! Now I have shelves, I've started organizing, and I'm no way near having it all put away but I needed to play with the pretty papers I've rediscovered!

I chose brown, red, orange column...
1-P1380953.JPG
1-P1380953.JPG (50.09 KiB) Viewed 206 times
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!