Blue Christmas....8/24--8/30

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Hi there, I couldn't decide which one I made to submit. I made the first one with blue, green and white, made with stamp set from CC Designs and colored with my copics that I made for my good friend Claudia:

Or Red, white and Blue with some pattern Wonder Woman paper that I made for my good friend Bill (Who adores Wonder Woman and even has a tattoo of her emblem on his calf:

So you get both!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Golda, Elaine and Barry, your cards are all so different... yet fit the challenge beautifully. Kudos!
It took me longer than I had envisioned to figure out what I wanted to do. But settled on a cute Stanley digi and sentiments from Beccy's Place.
ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Elaine, what a fun Christmas card! You just know she's going home to all the nieces and nephews with a haul like that.

Barry, I love both of your cards! That Yeti is funny and you can't go wrong with Wonder Woman.

Kathy, your bear is so sweet! Those are fun messages, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry, great job and I like the layout on your cute little yeti!

Kathy, darling little bear!
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, great cards..love the cute little yeti and great coloring on the Wonder Woman.
Kathy, your card is perfectly done for the coming of the wintery months..yup keeping warm is the key...

Thanks you both for doing the Blue Christmas Challenge.
terrie

Warm?!?! Yikes! It needs to be below 100 degrees for a few days before anyone starts talking about "keeping warm". :o I'm looking forward to cooler weather. In fact, today, the part of my face behind the mask wasn't completely drenched in sweat throughout church. Woo hoo! It cooled off a bit last night and didn't seem quite so humid. I know, it's the desert, our humid isn't anything like your humid, but it's still been a whole lot more than we're used too, for quite a while. Not that we've gotten any rain out of it. :?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'm not happy with how this dried...it might be destined for the circle file! Has anyone ever had their Glossy Accents dry yellowish?

1-P1380980.JPG
1-P1380980.JPG (36.13 KiB) Viewed 207 times
Trudeenr

Yes. Mine does all the time. It still works, just looks a bit "old". Maybe it's age.

I do like your pretty, sparkly, ornament card.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thanks for playing along Trudi......

The winner has been posted......thanks for all playing.
terrie

The other card I made was bothering me so much that I got up late last night and redid it without the glitter! I like it much better....

1-P1380981.JPG
1-P1380981.JPG (37.34 KiB) Viewed 194 times
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!