A Book Challenge..5/17-5/23

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Kathy, that is amazing and I'm really glad your tape worked well. I love your Asian theme and that Geisha girl.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I love this challenge Terrie and your cards are so cute! I love how you all did your cards also. I haven't had a chance to try this book fold but I sure am going to!!! Thanks Terrie...
Jane
Jane from Utah

I finally got time to make some cards...a looming wedding date where I need to make a set of cards & stationary box gave me a "kick in the rear" to get over the slump in my mojo!

Here's my take on the book fold card...

1-P1390587.JPG
1-P1390587.JPG (88.56 KiB) Viewed 884 times
Trudeenr

Wow! Everybody has done such a great job! Elaine your chicken cards are simply adorable and I love the colors and the theme and Golda your blue and gold graduation book card is so very sparkly and simple yet elegant. Kathy your Geisha girl doll card is wonderful and I won a card contest two years ago at the Stamp and Scrapbook expo using your directions on how to make these dolls for my cards and they are really easy and ALOT of fun and pack quite a wallop on a card. Trudi your wedding gift box card set is starting to look wonderful with this as one of the designs. Great job everyone. Here are my two cards I made. My stampin up rep is probably the best EVER. I asked him if they sold the berry sweet paper any more and nope it was a freebie if you spent so much money on an order...but he told me he had some extra and would I mind that he sent it to me? Mind? are you kidding? He did and didn't charge me a dime! Of course it was partially used for demo's but it was leftovers and I didn't mind at all. So very generous and kind.

And the second one:
Barry
Prince of Paper

Kathy, your Geisha girl on the card is adorable and so is the background...
Trudi, I love your girly card I also like your pattern paper they go well together.
Barry, well done on both of your cards bright and summery....
Thank you all for trying the book binding technique.
terrie

Great job all!
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, your card is so sweet. Glad you found something that helped you get making again.

Barry, what a great person to give you the extras and oh boy, did you use them well! Those are both such adorable cards!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

The winner has been posted.....congrats to the winner and thanks everyone.
terrie

Previous

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!