What a Surprise!

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Barry, that paper is so sweet! I like the landscape style and perhaps if you started with a 12" paper might give a little more pocket room?
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, that is such a darling card!!! The animals are adorable! I'm happy you liked this card design and you were able to do this weeks challenge.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Didn't know if I'd have time to play this week... but did! And really had fun with this new fold. Used a new digi set from Oddball Art. I thought the sentiment I came up with was funny... but my hubby said he "didn't get it"! (Maybe it is because he is almost as old as a Yeti!?!!)
The Yetis come with their names across the bottom of each "portrait." The sentiment I added says, "YETI or not... You are OLD! (I hope that your birthday is legendary!)"
Maybe I need to cut the Yeti's names off of the portraits? Rich said that is what confused him. Thoughts?

Anyway, the little furballs were fun to color and they do make me smile! I added a Michaels gift card from my purse (from one of our friends HERE!) because the colors matched the card so beautifully. :)

ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Your Yetis are adorable Kathy! I got it and I'm old so I think you're okay!
Elaine
eoconnell

I'm old to Kathy and I get it! :D Your card is adorable and I love your yeti's!!!
Glad you got to try this card.
Jane
Jane from Utah

We have a winner!!! Check the winner feed. :D
Jane
Jane from Utah

Everyone did such a great job! I got mine started but it didn't get finished...oops too many projects going all at once!
Trudeenr

Elaine, your card is great.
Barry, I enjoyed your fun card. I had the same thought about skipping the gift card part and just making the panels.
Kathy, that's a great card! I thought it was funny, too. The names are kind of fun, but it would probably be good without them.
Jane, this was a great challenge. It was definitely something new for me.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

So nice to come home and seeing my crafty friends cards for Jane's challenge...well done every one
terrie

Even though this challenge was over, I wanted to finish the card...

1-P1390604.JPG
1-P1390604.JPG (38.17 KiB) Viewed 613 times
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!