Your name....6/21-6/27

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

For this challenge use the first letter of your name to make your card...
example: my first letter is "T" so I made my cards with TORN edges....if you can't find a card style with the letter of your first name then you can use your last name OR you can do two cards with your first or last .....there is many style of cards just choose one that goes with your letter BUT remember have fun doing it...you have until midnight 6/27 for putting in your entry.
Name Card Players:
1. Barry
2. Barry
3. Kathy
4. Elaine
5. Golda
Attachments
20210617_134624.jpg
20210617_134624.jpg (45.85 KiB) Viewed 779 times
Last edited by terrie on Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
terrie

That's a great challenge Terrie and your cards are so nice!
Jane
Jane from Utah

That's a fun twist! I like your samples too. Thank you for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

I love your challenge! It’s going to be fun to see what everyone comes up with.
Terri, I love your beautiful cards with the torn edges.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

"B" is for "Boxed Cards" (Barry) and since this one is a stamped image it also goes with my last name "S" (Snarr). This is for my niece as she always gets a mermaid card every year from me and it folds flat for mailing:

Barry
Prince of Paper

And because my sister has her birthday next month as well she also will be getting a "Boxed Card" - B for Barry. This is a picnic basket box card from the Silhouette store that I added the fun embellishments to give it more texture and interest.

and it folds flat for mailing:

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, your boxed cards are simply beautiful and well done such a wonderful little gift at the same time....
I had a feeling you were going to do the box style and you do them perfectly...thanks for playing with your
initials B & S.
terrie

Barry, both cards are wonderful! (Especially love the mermaid!)
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, your sample cards are great... and this challenge is... well... challenging!
Barry knocked it out of the ballpark with his amazing boxed cards!

Meanwhile, it took me waaaay too long to try to find a word that started with a K. (I think I overthunk it!!)
Finally, came up with this rationale for my card-
I fell in love with this sweet little bathing beauty the first time I saw her. The title of the digi from The Paper Shelter is "My Bathingsuit" and the way that the little cutie is posing like a diva makes me smile. So... I used the initial of my first and last name-KA-and call my card "Keenly Adorable!" (When I googled for K words, one definition for Keenly is “Intensely.”)

I also think that the banners I made from scraps of the striped paper to create a swag for the inside of the card is Keenly Cool... or maybe I should say Keenly Kool?!

ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, she is indeed Keenly Adorable!

I used dry and heat embossing on my card.

I will be back to making cards in the Fall sometime. Booked solid with pet sitting so this was my last hurrah for a while.
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!