Pin it......7/20-7/25

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

THE GOOG OLD SUMMER TIME reminded me of my childhood when we would have parades and State Fairs and we always a got a "Pinwheel" spinner....they were made much better back then...I remember having one and I wanted it to spin faster so I stuck it out the car window and it was spinning but the wind took it away and the card behind us rode over it the end of my Pinwheel...
So for this challenge make a card or project with a Pinwheel...my three card has the same checker pattern paper I could of made more but I had to stop myself.
You have until midnight July 25th to post your "PINWHEEL" entry for a prize from me....looking forward in seeing your creations......Have fun

Pinners:
1. Barry
2. Golda
3. Golda
4. Golda
Attachments
20210720_083613.jpg
20210720_083613.jpg (100.2 KiB) Viewed 1649 times
Last edited by terrie on Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
terrie

Terrie thank you for taking over for me this week. We decided to take a little road trip to the coast for a few days to unwind, relax and rejuvenate. I guess I did this so well that I got my dates all mixed up:)
I will take next Monday for you. So sorry everyone and thank you again Terrie for having my back.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Super cute Terrie! Thank you for filling in on short notice. Our hosts are the best!
Elaine
eoconnell

Those are pretty pinwheel cards Terrie. I love that you did a pinwheel 3 different ways. Thanks for stepping in a week early, too.
Barry, I hope you are or did enjoy your relaxing days.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

No problem Barry...this works out better for me because I'm taking three of my grand daughters to the camp next week.
terrie

Terrie, thanks for providing so many pinwheel ideas. Your cards are really inspiring me!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Here is my pinwheel card. Once it was done I thought, "dang it, I should have put a brad in the center so it would turn". I did attempt to remove it but I use the Scotch quick dry glue and it does not budge so it is a solid pinwheel. And also very busy but I couldn't help myself I liked this paper so much :)
Barry
Prince of Paper

Cute pinwheel Barry!
Elaine
eoconnell

It's very fun paper Barry! I'm sorry you couldn't get it to move, but it's beautiful and I really like your fold, so you can see the pinwheel.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry, your pinwheel turned out FANTASTIC..love your choice of paper it goes so well together.
Thanks for doing the pinwheel challenge..
terrie

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!