Country Fair 8/16 to 8/22

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Kathy - I love the images you used! I need to check out their images!

I kept mine really simple...to me it's still a little "flat", so I hope when Katrina gets home tonight she'll be able to offer up some advice!

1-P1390655.JPG
1-P1390655.JPG (48.9 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
Trudeenr

Kathy, great card and love the background is muted. You did a great job on the hair!

Trudi, your card doesn't come across as flat at all. It's super cute and I love all the rids!
Elaine
eoconnell

Great cards everyone.....I think everyone hit the theme of County Fair right on..
terrie

Hello everyone, the fair reminds me of so many things, rides, animals, blue ribbon showings, crafts and food. The thing I almost always get at the fair is cotton candy so I made this box card featuring cotton candy.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Elaine I just love your examples and I just love carosel horses and this card is just tops!
Terrie, your food card is darling, love those cute little eyes and smiles, makes me wonder if they really know how good they look, if they did they probably wouldn't be smiling :)
Golda your card does remind me of the showing of all the animals at the fair and the ric rac in ribbon order is a fun way to showcase this!
Kathy your card is so clever! I just love how the reflection in the camera shows off one of the rides! and then the background as well. So clever!
Trudi I have to know where you got that image? I just love it and I don't think it is flat at all! I like the silhouette with the touch of red/white of the tent and then the shades on the carosel horses. Just great and I want to make this.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Oh Barry, that is so stinkin' cute! I love everything about it!

Thank you all for playing. I'm going to go draw a winner.
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, what a great way to show off the fair. That is fantastic with the camera.
Trudi, I love the roller coaster as the background, as that is so much what a fair is.
Barry, what a bright and fun card!

These have all been such fun looks at fair memories!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Prince of Paper wrote:Elaine I just love your examples and I just love carosel horses and this card is just tops!
Terrie, your food card is darling, love those cute little eyes and smiles, makes me wonder if they really know how good they look, if they did they probably wouldn't be smiling :)
Golda your card does remind me of the showing of all the animals at the fair and the ric rac in ribbon order is a fun way to showcase this!
Kathy your card is so clever! I just love how the reflection in the camera shows off one of the rides! and then the background as well. So clever!
Trudi I have to know where you got that image? I just love it and I don't think it is flat at all! I like the silhouette with the touch of red/white of the tent and then the shades on the carosel horses. Just great and I want to make this.

It's just a free image that I found on Google!
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!