Country Harvest 8/23 - 8/30

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Hello, this weeks challenge is on the same subject as Elaine's. Our state and county are known for acers and acers of cherry trees. I made my card to celebrate cherry days. It's all about celebrating your states harvest's. Make a card or any project and you will be put into a drawing for a prize. :D
Here is my example...

Players...
1.Terrie
2. Elaine
3. Barry
4. Trudi
5. Golda

Last edited by Jane from Utah on Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Hello Jane, your cherry card turned out awesome such a great way to bring your state harvest.....TFS
I'll need to check my state harvest for August.
terrie

Oh this will be a fun one!
Your cherry card is great!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Jane, adorable card! I'm going to see if I can get my rear in gear before I travel Thursday and play. Thank you for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

This month for harvest in Massachusetts is Pears....thanks for the challenge Jane cause I learned something I always thought we were known for Apples...here is my Pear card.
Attachments
20210824_123816.jpg
20210824_123816.jpg (36.84 KiB) Viewed 1757 times
terrie

Love your pears Terrie!

I went with a seasonal crop since our top crops (tobacco, cotton, soy beans & sweet potatoes) were hard to find decent images for and I still needed to make Remy a birthday card so went with mice eating blueberries which are in season now.

Elaine
eoconnell

Hello everyone, I did a couple of harvest cards. Here is the first one but after I made it I thought "that really isn't harvest since we harvested our strawberries in July"

So I did a second one made up with scraps from my challenge that I am posting on Sept 6 and didn't even want to waste a tiny bit of this lovely paper so I created a 'blackberry' card which are still being harvested all over the place since these plants are growing wild.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Wow, love all the cards!!!
Terrie, that is such a beautiful pear card! We don't have to many pear orchards...
Elaine, Your House Mouse card is adorable!!! Love all the layers and the paper you used.
Barry, what can I say, you always rock the challenges !!! I love both cards! We visited Washington state a year ago this month
and had a chance to pick some black berries. YUM!!!
Thanks for joining in this week.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Great cards Barry! Love both berries and that strawberry background paper is so cute!
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine your card turned out really nice especially with your little visitors .
Barry, another great set of cards with your berries...

Keep it up guys and we can get together and have a fruit salad.....lol
terrie

Next

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!