Sept 20-26: I Love FALL most of all!

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Nice envelopes Trudi.....just something nice to get in the mail.
terrie

Sorry I've been a no show host this week! I ended up working on two big grants this week. One still has about 20 hours of work left and it's due Monday at 3. So... have not had a minute to do anything!
Just realized I haven't stopped by. And I'm glad I did.
Terrie, I love those delicate leaves. And the bit of ink along the corners add a nice rustic touch.
Trudi, you might not have made any cards, but what a neat assortment of envelopes. I love them!
Barry, I want to snuggle up on that comfy chair, cuddle that kitten and read to my hearts desire. Ahhh... heaven!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

My upstate NY roots are showing. Love me some apple picking (and pumpkin picking and grape festivals).

I made the mistake of trying to shade on colored paper with alcohol markers. I spent way too much time putting the truck together to remake so it's going to stay the way it is but if anyone has a recommendation on how to make it look better, I'm all ears.
Elaine
eoconnell

Very nice card Elaine...no worry the about the oops on the card it looks fine...well done the apple, pumpkin picking theme.
terrie

I decided to go pumpkin picking as well. Love this HL paper!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:My upstate NY roots are showing. Love me some apple picking (and pumpkin picking and grape festivals).

I made the mistake of trying to shade on colored paper with alcohol markers. I spent way too much time putting the truck together to remake so it's going to stay the way it is but if anyone has a recommendation on how to make it look better, I'm all ears.

Elaine - If you do anything, I'd just add more shading with the same pens...it looks like the old truck out in the orchard near my grandfather's old house!
Trudeenr

Elaine, those are great cards. Try adding a bit of colored pencil to the shading.
CE92F4AB-A27A-447B-A04E-C8FAD613FFD4.jpeg
CE92F4AB-A27A-447B-A04E-C8FAD613FFD4.jpeg (31.52 KiB) Viewed 2246 times

My favorite thing about fall is family get togethers and hugs.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Sorry, my phone always puts it sideways.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Very cute card Golda. Reminds me of the honey bear squeeze bottles!

Thanks for the ideas on the truck ladies. I think I'll try some colored pencils. Or maybe I can add some rust splotches with a sponge.
Elaine
eoconnell

Well done Elaine & Golda on your cards....
terrie

Previous

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!