6x6 wonder - October 18 - October 24

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Katrina had the worst week ever...first the breakup, then missing homework notebook with all 4 complete AP Stats homework went missing (finally found in the sewing machine box AFTER she redid it all), then she went to the dance and could NOT get in! Apparently their new computer system (covid tracking software) had a glitch on the day she pre-registered and it did NOT go thru, so they wouldn't let her in! Lots of tears shed...and angry Papa Bear stomping around didn't help anything either! Big sister Samantha came down a they had a Horror Movie Marathon and lots of junk food and it lifted her mood! If anyone ever asks if I want to redo high school life the answer is HECK NO...[/quote]

Oh Trudi, what a horrible week! I'm with you, I would never want to go back to high school.

Kathy, love that coffee paper. So fun!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda I really like your cards and that you created your own template! really awesome and will be very well received for sure!
Kathy, I must find that paper! such cute, cute designs and colors. Your cards are really awesome. It is so nice to have double sided DP because you have more options. Very well done

Trudi, I am so sorry thta Katrina had such a horrible week. Not fun at all. But so wonderful that she has her parents and big sis to soften some of these high school angst. Hopefully it is now all behind her and good things will start to show up!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Gold, love your frog cards and you finished with making two more with the extra paper.
Kathy,, well done on your coffee theme cards...my camping neighbor would love them she is always drinking coffee 24/7.

Trudi, I'm always telling my two grand daughters to make the best during their high school and enjoy it.
terrie

Winner has been posted! Thank you Trudi, Terrie, Golda and Kathy for playing along this week. I certainly enjoyed seeing your cards!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Previous

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!