LOVE IS IN THE AIR winner Ellie

Dispel the Monday blues with this Monday morning to Sunday night challenge.

Moderator: Ellie

Golda wrote:Finally got a chance to work on this. This is the first one for my husband. I have at least 1 more to make for him and 1 for each of the kids.

1-20-18 Valentine 1 (326x400).jpg

We're not much on candy, so won't make the candy box. Thanks for a fun challenge, Linda Jo.

Golda, who makes this cute image and sentiment? I love it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:
Golda wrote:Finally got a chance to work on this. This is the first one for my husband. I have at least 1 more to make for him and 1 for each of the kids.

1-20-18 Valentine 1 (326x400).jpg

We're not much on candy, so won't make the candy box. Thanks for a fun challenge, Linda Jo.

Golda, who makes this cute image and sentiment? I love it!

It is a set called "Party Like a Pirate" from MFTStamps.com (My Favorite Things). It was designed by Bobbi Brown. I got quite a few of her sets, as they are so cute and I could see using them many, many, many times.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Ellie, Golda and Trudi, your cards are all great!
I finally got my card done. Worked on it while my DH and I watched a movie. Because... well... I can NEVER just sit and watch TV! I paper pieced the ribbon and jar topper and traced the free mason jar digi (from Little Scraps of Heaven blog http://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/) onto acetate. The little candy hearts were stickers. I didn't have enough of them, so photocopied them and fussy cut enough to use on my card. Hand-lettered the inside greeting on vellum.

ImageImage

Kathy - too bad you don't live closer...I have a ton of conversation heart stickers.
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to Your Monday Pick-me-up!