Looking Back...1/17-1/23

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Very cute Golda. If I had time I was going to do that same card.
Linda Jo

I like it Golda, "just because"!
Elaine
eoconnell

Well done Golda it was a nice fold to do... thanks for repeating it and doing the challenge.
terrie

Just in time. I needed to make a bd card so I did the curtain fold. I know someone did this challenge some time ago.LOL It could have even been me.HA
Attachments
rose fold.JPG
rose fold.JPG (83.4 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
Linda Jo

Oh my... there are so many beautiful cards posted here. Great job peoples!

My looking back card is from a challenge that our beloved Barry hosted not long ago. I recently won a sweet image from Dis Digis and just knew that she would look adorable with that split fold front (I think that is what it was called.)

The image is called Peace on the Prairie and it is on sale now for just $1. (I think that Di is cleaning out some images so I had to nab this one before it was gone!) If you want to do the same, here is the link- https://www.disdigistamps.com/store/p10 ... airie.html

I colored the side of her head that pops above the card front and like the results.
The outside greeting reads, "A Joy thats shared is a Joy made double." And the inside reads, "May your birthday be bright with God's gifts of Happiness, Peace and Love."
'

ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Linda Jo, that is a beautiful card! So cool that the heart "curtain" closes together in the center. Great look.

Kathy, what a lot of work, but I love that you colored the part of her head that shows on the inside, too. It makes it all that much more special.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

So cute Kathy!!! Well done.
Linda Jo

I went back to when the site was very young...
The Challenge I chose was by Ellie called "It's all about the bumps".

P1360003.JPG
P1360003.JPG (39.73 KiB) Viewed 1041 times
Trudeenr

Trudi, that is gorgeous!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump