Jan 24-30: Give me some Love!

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

I love that it's time to move onto the next holiday, don't you? Maybe this challenge will help you build your Valentine stash!
The challenge is to create a Valentine or general "I love you" card, but with a bit of humor.

For my card, I used an image and sentiment (inside of the card) from Tiddly Inks (it is actually a free set and has several fun sentiments. You can find it here https://www.tiddlyinks.com/digital-stam ... e-thoughts)
The red lips are from my hair stylists business card. (I might have to give the card to her to share with her hubby. I think it will make her smile... which is its purpose!)

Have fun... being funny!

Image Image
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Fun idea Kathy and love your cute card. Thank you for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

Oh, I love that, Kathy! I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this one. :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Cute and very fun!!!!
Linda Jo

Just a hint. DO NOT Google Funny Valentine's Day cards! :oops: :shock: :oops: :o Oh my. Can I say, using cartoon characters for explicit comments is just wrong.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Just a hint. DO NOT Google Funny Valentine's Day cards! :oops: :shock: :oops: :o Oh my. Can I say, using cartoon characters for explicit comments is just wrong.

Oh my... I had no idea. Sorry that you cannot UNSEE whatever was there. Maybe an eyewash is in order and or a therapy session?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

It was astonishing how rude and crude people could be with Valentine card sentiments. Good grief! Hopefully no child looking for Valentines or Valentine inspiration would understand those. :roll:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

My funny Valentine is for my daughter who loves a good squid or octopus.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (88.76 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Ellie

Ellie, I don't usually like octopuii (is that correct plural?) but the one on your card is actually elegant. And the sentiment is great. Your daughter is gonna love it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ellie, that is great! I love that pretty octopus, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump