Button button who's got the button?

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Happy Hump Day!
Your challenge this week is to create a card featuring buttons. Use as many as you like just make sure they are large enough to see. I never use buttons and I have jars and jars of them so here ya go.
Make your card any theme you would like, for mine I chose this fun paper from Authenticate "Domestic Goddess". So cute!!!!
Attachments
DSCN1949.JPG
DSCN1949.JPG (129.7 KiB) Viewed 1093 times
Jane
Jane from Utah

What a fun card, Jane! I have lots of buttons, as well. I rarely use them, as they're thick and heavy, so it costs more to mail. I'll pull some out to use for this, though.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Very nice card Jane...it has that retro feel to it with the image...well done
Buttons oh my I have a ton of them from my mother that goes way back in time.....great challenge
terrie

I hear you, Jane! In fact, about two months ago, I went through all of my buttons and got rid of a bunch. I never use them because it complicates mailing the card. I did save a small container so I will see what I can do. Your card is darling; I think I have that same paper.
Ellie

Considering I still had my stash out from Jane's Monday challenge I went with another Valentine card
My "O" is my button...
Attachments
20180131_115741.jpg
20180131_115741.jpg (48.99 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
terrie

Jane, super cute card and I love that paper! Thank you for hosting.

Terry, you get the speedy award this week! I like the use of your button.
Elaine
eoconnell

I do my cards early cause this house is a cyclone...we are re-doing the kitchen, bedroom and living room.
for some reason the heat in my craft room gave out so I'm crafting on a TV tray but I need to put everything away in a tote for now cause when Vince comes home it's supper and more work in these rooms...
Thanks for the award Elaine...
terrie

That is a nice card, Terrie! Your house sounds crazy, right now. Hopefully you get everything done, soon, and you love it!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Terrie, such a cute idea for using your button for the O. Very cute card!
Hope your remodel goes smoothly! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge.
Jane
Jane from Utah

terrie wrote:I do my cards early cause this house is a cyclone...we are re-doing the kitchen, bedroom and living room.
for some reason the heat in my craft room gave out so I'm crafting on a TV tray but I need to put everything away in a tote for now cause when Vince comes home it's supper and more work in these rooms...
Thanks for the award Elaine...

I know that's crazy to live through - especially when your kitchen is torn up. But boy, I bet the outcome will be worth the suffering in the end. Best of luck to you!
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump