It's Opening Night! 3/21 to 3/27

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

It's finally here...Opening Night! Katrina is the Student Director of her school play and she's on stage too! (It's been a really long 4 1/2 months of every afternoon rehearsals!) So let's all get ready for the special night and create a Theater/Drama Themed Card!

Here's what Katrina will receive tonight...

P1360241.JPG
P1360241.JPG (18.8 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
Trudeenr

What a fun card for her Trudi! Give her my best.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

How exciting! Katrina will love her card!
SusieQ

Trudi, that is so cute and how exciting for Katrina! Thank you for hosting!

I'm in Knoxville and have limited supplies with me so not sure I'll be able to dig anything up but then again, there ARE craft stores!
Elaine
eoconnell

What a great honor for your daughter and so much fun....way to go Katrina
Great looking card Trudi
terrie

Sorry about posting this card late it was done Saturday morning but I kinda hurt myself...I was heading into the kitchen to get my phone to take a picture and I ran into the left over bead board that Vince laid on the floor and I walked into it split and broke one of my toe....it would not stop bleeding so Vince took me to the ER...took x-ray gave 2 stitches at the end of my toe and then tape my toes together...I slept most of Saturday with the pain meds they gave me and now I'm hopping around the house......so here is my card and hope Katrina opening was a hit....
Attachments
20180326_101333.jpg
20180326_101333.jpg (44.08 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
terrie

Terrie, your card is beautiful, but YIKES! Hopefully you are healing quickly.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oh my goodness Terrie! Sounds like crafting is hazardous to your health....LOL! Seriously though.....I am sorry that happened to you as I am sure it was very painful Hope it heals fast.

Your card is awesome!
SusieQ

Terrie - What a wonderful card...but I'm sending your hubby bubble wrap to wrap you up in! We can't have you hurting yourself!

The play was great! This version of Cinderella was written by a local man and has been performed by several groups. I loved when the King and Queen sang the "grandparent" song...the writer must have been talking about my parents as the King sang out buying fishing gear, tools, and archery equipment and the Queen sang about dresses, sewing, and crafts!
Trudeenr

Terrie, great job on your card. Love all the sparkle! I'm so sorry you hurt yourself in the process!
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump