April 11-17 Spring Flowers

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Okay friends, not sure about your location but it definitely doesn't look like Spring here in WI yet! And I am so ready for the snow, cold and ice to DESIST!
So... am glad I can at least enjoy making cards with flowers. My challenge for you is to do the same. A single flower, a base full, or in my case, a whole bunch of beautiful blooms framing a doorway!

My card is one that I made last week for a few challenges. It was so fun to make. The front it a sweet whimsical door and the inside... well... Gnomes!!

ImageImage

(If you want to see more pics of the card, and learn details about the stamps, stop on by my blog. https://myasperations.blogspot.com/2018 ... tters.html)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I LOVE it! So cute! Thank you for hosting and hope to play later today.
Elaine
eoconnell

Stinkin cute Kathy!!!
Linda Jo

Kathy, that is a great card! Love your flower idea, as well. I know what I want to do, but it may take a while.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

We actually do have spring here (even though it's colder than usual). It's azalea time and just beautiful!
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy....your card is sooooo cute! I love those gnomes!

Elaine...very pretty card! I love the clean crisp look of it.

Our trees that bloom flowers in the Spring have buds. So hopefully we will have flowers soon on the trees. They don't last long but they sure are pretty when they are all in full bloom.
SusieQ

Elaine, what a great looking sunny & bright card...I love everything on the card especially the rick-rack...well done
terrie

Well here on the East Coast if it isn't raining then it's snowing and cold....the last storm we had the snow was so heavy that it broke many tree limps.....this tree looks naked.
Here is my one flower card and I am dreaming of nice and warm weather.
Attachments
20180411_141627.jpg
20180411_141627.jpg (42.85 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
terrie

Elaine, I like your bright and beautiful card. That trim is perfect.

Terrie, that is so delicate and gorgeous!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Elaine, your card is so pretty, light and airy. Wish our weather was the same!
Terrie, we've had so much ice and snow, too. I am so sick of it. Your card really is like a breath of fresh Spring air.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump