April 11-17 Spring Flowers

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

WOW! Barry, you definitely know how to get a great deal! Good for you on your shopping. Your card is pretty fantastic, too.

I like this first one I did, but I'm not sure you'll see the flowers, so I did another one, where you can definitely see the flowers.

4-14-18 WCC Flowers 1 (318x400).jpg
4-14-18 WCC Flowers 1 (318x400).jpg (130.1 KiB) Viewed 1401 times

4-14-18 WCC STV Flowers (325x400).jpg
4-14-18 WCC STV Flowers (325x400).jpg (132.52 KiB) Viewed 1401 times

They are both get well cards.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I can see the flowers on both of your cards. And I really like the swimming turtles on the first one. They are making an underwater wreath!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Barry, awesome deal on those Copics! The card is just as cute as can be and great job on the coloring!

Golda, nice cards! What did you use for the background on the turtles? It almost looks decoupaged (shiny) but then at closer look I'm wondering if it's water colored.
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, great card and coloring but the best is the deal you got on the Copics markers.....tfs
Golda, great cards and I also can see your flowers.....
terrie

eoconnell wrote:Golda, nice cards! What did you use for the background on the turtles? It almost looks decoupaged (shiny) but then at closer look I'm wondering if it's water colored.

It is Distress Oxide Inks on water color paper, which I used the Distress Micro Glaze on top of (to seal it), then spritzed some Perfect Pearls spray on top for a bit of sparkle.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I like both of your cards. You had me with the sea turtles; I love them! The bird card is very pretty; nice job with those flowers!
Ellie

Darling cards everyone!!!!
Linda Jo

Golda wrote:
eoconnell wrote:Golda, nice cards! What did you use for the background on the turtles? It almost looks decoupaged (shiny) but then at closer look I'm wondering if it's water colored.

It is Distress Oxide Inks on water color paper, which I used the Distress Micro Glaze on top of (to seal it), then spritzed some Perfect Pearls spray on top for a bit of sparkle.

Cool beans Golda! Looks great!
Elaine
eoconnell

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump