What's Your Occasion?

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

i found this on U tube. It is May May made it .com
https://www.maymaymadeit.com/blogs/news/tues-project-3
I hope this takes you to the right video. If it does not just go to utube and type in May May made it graduation card.
Hope this works. Linda
Linda Jo

Thank You Linda Jo
terrie

Wow! Linda Jo, that is fantastic!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Okay, I needed a sympathy card for a memorial service this morning. Thought this would be a good one to represent the woman that died. What's funny is that my first thought was to do it in red, but then I thought blue would be better. At the service they said that red was her favorite color. Oops.

5-5-18 WCC Sympathy - Betty H (310x400).jpg
5-5-18 WCC Sympathy - Betty H (310x400).jpg (119.42 KiB) Viewed 1758 times

I used sparkle spray on the dancing mouse. You can only see one bit that caught the light while I took the picture. In fact, you can't really see it well in real life, except in bright light. Oh well.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I love that you made a festive sympathy card celebrating the woman's life and I'm sure she was colorful herself. It's a darling card.
Elaine
eoconnell

Interesting Sympathy card, Golda. I think they are tough to make; this one certainly pays tribute to this lady.
Ellie

Ellie, great challenge. Love both of your cards.
I just returned from a week of trainings in MS. Got some time to stamp today... and a bit more tomorrow before I need to pack for a week long training in ND. Then will get to stay home for a bit. Can't wait!

Elaine, your card is lovely, especially with that touch of lace. So pretty!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Terri, what a sweet card. Love the little butterfly perched on the sentiment.
Linda Jo, love that fancy fold. And thanks for providing the link.
Golda, I agree with the others, how great that you matched the sympathy card with the personality of the woman it honors. So fun! (And you used the braided edge from Monday's challenge!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, another braided card how lovely...I like the way you thought about this sympathy card...tfs
terrie

On Saturday I played, played, played in my craft room. Forgot how wonderful that is to do! Made a few cards with an old Hero Arts stamp set. Actually, made three cards for different occasions with the stamp set. So... here they are!
ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump