YOUR CHOICE!

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Have you ever made a card or craft that did not fit a challenge? Here is your chance to show it off. Because of the up coming holiday I know people will be busy, so post something you are proud of. It can be a card or anything you have made.So have fun and show off your talents.
Attachments
sprng market 2.JPG
sprng market 2.JPG (118.8 KiB) Viewed 2241 times
Linda Jo

Linda Jo, I love your beautiful card! This is a fun, almost non-challenge, too. Love it!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Linda Jo, so pretty! Thank you for hosting too.
Elaine
eoconnell

I don't think I ever posted this - I think it was supposed to have been a step card and forgot till I was done. Absolutely love how this card turned out.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, what a darling and cute card. Makes me want to take a cruise!!!
Linda Jo

Linda Jo, I love this challenge because it will give us a chance to see some great creations. I love your Spring Market card.
Elaine, what a great card! It's good for any recipient but especially a man. The porthole and hinges are awesome.

I recently watched a video on how to make this paper with alcohol inks, foil and Yupo paper. I made three pieces because it was so much fun. I forced myself to stop before I used up the whole pack of Yupo. I used this piece with citrus colors to make a nice summery card.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (93.37 KiB) Viewed 2233 times
Ellie

Linda Jo, what a fun challenge... and your sample card is lovely.
Elaine, your masculine card is not lovely... it is radical!! I can see why you are proud of it. So many extra details!
Ellie, your card is a delight. I had never heard of Yupo, but your card inspired me to look it up. So fun!

I made this card tonight for a challenge at Bugaboo stamps. So... it doesn't meet that part of this challenge... but I am proud of it! Was organizing my craft table and found my box of vellum that I used for Ellie's challenge a few weeks ago, which inspired me to make this card. Was a bit tedious... but I do love the way it turned out!

And here is a close up (so you can see that I even added a pearl earring under her "veil"!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ellie, so pretty! I love the island feel. I started playing with alcohol inks & Yupo recently too. I'll have to check out the foil addition.

Oh my gosh Kathy, all the details are amazing!
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie, I love this process. Very cool. What a cute card and I love the bright colors.
Kathy, All I can say is wow!!! What a lovely card.
Linda Jo

Kathy, that is gorgeous! Love the veil.
Ellie

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump