Toyland, Toyland!

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Very nice card, Terrie. I like the twine and sequins.

I thought I would make a card today but I had lots of clean up to do after our family celebration yesterday. Then i decided to do laundry and work out at the Y so there went my card making time. I plan to play tomorrow since I did all of my chores today.
Ellie

Between my birthday and Christmas, I received 4 different embossing folders, pillow box & candy box punch boards, and new label punch.

Here's one of the folders I got...

P1250679.JPG
P1250679.JPG (8.49 KiB) Viewed 694 times
Trudeenr

Terrie, I love your new toy selection! There is so much fun available with all that! I love the addition of the sequins. They are just the perfect addition to make a perfect card! Good work!

Trudi, your embossed card is wonderful! Sheri is an embossing folder addict and she got some new ones too. The one you show here is great! It amazes me that, after all the embossing folders I have seen, there are still many more that you all use that I haven't seen! I am looking forward to seeing them all!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Terrie, it sounds like you got lots of fun stuff to play with and you put it to good use on your fun card!

Trudi, that is a great embossing folder. I don't think I've seen that one before.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, I like the embossing folder is really a nice one...well done
I have to agree with Marilyn about the folders
I have a lot of them and then some I never seen before..
terrie

12-27-14 STV WCC 1 Layer (222x300).jpg
12-27-14 STV WCC 1 Layer (222x300).jpg (75.1 KiB) Viewed 632 times

The stamp set is one I got for Christmas from my amazing husband. This is a one layer card with 1 ink used (Walnut Distress Ink by Ranger).
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, very pretty. I love Daisies and those colors are beautiful.

Golda, very nice. I have a Walnut Distressed inker that I forgot I have. I got it in a clearance bin for a dollar about a month ago and haven't used it.
Geminijen

Golda, nice card....I like how you inked around the image...have fun with your new item...
terrie

Terrie, your card is lovely. Especially like the way you echoed the color of the butterflies in the sequins!
Trudi, thanks for the wee bit of spring in your pretty card.
Golda, I always struggle making masculine cards. And you nailed that challenge with this card. The shading is an excellent way to add depth to a single layer card. Great job.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I got a few new toys... but decided instead to dig out a hexagon punch that I got on sale at JoAnne's early in the year and still hadn't used. Made a Valentines card. (Golda, you might recognize the sweet little butterfly. It was on a tag that you put on my prize packet for one of your challenges last spring. He was just pleading with me to be upcycled!)

Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump