Toyland, Toyland!

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Oh, Kathy, I'm so glad you upcycled him and gave him a gorgeous place to be. What a beautiful card!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I love that stamp! Timepieces are really nice and this time of year, especially, is a good time to get to use them. They are quite versatile.

Kathy, congratulations on using something you had! I have a couple punches that I haven't found a way to use yet. I will though! I particularly like that you are able to get a jump on the Valentine making! Way to go!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Looks like everyone got new toys and love the cards created.
Elaine
eoconnell

Great cards, Everyone! It's fun to see creations make with new or forgotten toys. I have a drawer in my studio that I call the Land of the Lost Toys. It's filled with things I seldom use but truly need on occasion, for example, sandpaper. My card is made with all new toys! The shiny piece is a Shimmer Sheet, the flower and sentiment are from a new stamp set and I cut the ovals with my new dies. Boy Howdy, did I have fun!! Can't wait to go back and play some more!
Attachments
IMG_1589.jpg
IMG_1589.jpg (144.54 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
Ellie

Ellie, great looking card...I like the shimmer paper...it made your card rich looking.
Well done
terrie

Wow! Ellie, that is a stunner! Love the shimmer sheet.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Well I am in love with all the new toys you all received for Christmas. So many nice things.
All the cards are just beautiful!!!
I got a new die coming from "My Favorite Things". It's the square stitch dies. I have been wanting them for so long and right after Christmas the whole site went 25% off.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Great cards everyone!
SusieQ

Ellie... one word... STUNNING!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ellie, your card is beautiful! I love the shimmer sheet! I don't think I have seen them before. I may have to check that out! I love your embossing folder, too. Flourishes go along with so many things. The flower seems right at home there! Great card! Great use of New Toys!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump