National Ice Cream Month! July 18-24

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Trudi, Kathy and Ellie, my mouth is drooling lol...your cards turned out really nice and perfect for this summer time.

Here is mine I stamped the background with the ice cream cone (my first time during that technique)
I took Molly for an ice cream this afternoon it's warm out there we had ice cream dripping all over our hands.
We were a sticky mess but we had a great time....
Attachments
20180720_154329.jpg
20180720_154329.jpg (55.9 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
terrie

Terrie, that's a really cute stamp! I could go for a triple scoop!
Elaine
eoconnell

Very nice, Terrie. I like that stamp.
Ellie

Trudi, those are both super sweet! Love the guy in the ice cream truck. :D
Kathy, that is a great ice cream card. I like your front layout, as well as the sentiment layout inside.
Ellie, that is a fun card. Not a senior moment: as Queen & Co does a lot of Mickey things, you probably just had some of their stuff together and put it in your Mickey supplies.
Terrie, you did a great job with that background and your card is great. I like your bling on it. So glad you go out and have fun with your grandkids.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hi everyone, I had so much fun making this card. The directions came from an old card making magazine from last summer. To make the cute little ice cream truck I took a regular A2 card that folded from the top and cut out a small notch for the front of the vehicle after I put on the designer paper, cut circles out of silver and pink for the wheels and then used a scallop design to create the awning. Even the window is just a rectangle that I cut a small triangle out of it. Such fun.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, that is fantastic! Love your instructions, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry - what a fun card!
Trudeenr

Barry, that is absolutely adorable! I love all the fun patterns and ice cream paper showing "what's for sale"! I'll have a rainbow pop please.
Elaine
eoconnell

Oh, Barry, that is stickin cute!!
Ellie

7-24-18 WCC HA Ice Cream (400x320).jpg
7-24-18 WCC HA Ice Cream (400x320).jpg (111.97 KiB) Viewed 1816 times

Ahhhh, ice cream in so many flavors. With sprinkles on top, though I never saw the need for those. Now, the cherry, definitely!

You can't really see it, but there is sparkle everywhere. I used Crystal Nuvo Drops on the cherry and all the sprinkles, added a few neon pink glitter glue drops, and used Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on all the ice cream and the sentiment.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump