Aug 1-7: Make Me Chuckle

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

So... this is no laughing matter folks. Where are the funny cards?
I hope that your days are providing a least a few chuckles... especially if you don't have time to play!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I'm so sorry. I had planned to do this today, but was sick all day and spent my day off (when I had a zillion - slight exaggeration - things to do) laying down all day. When I can get them (it's a set of Christmas cards) done, I will post them.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Sorry to hear this, Golda. Hope you are feeling better today. And I look forward to seeing your funny Christmas cards when you get the done.
It is summertime, which means that participation is often low. So, I'm fine with the low response rate. Just had to give people a hard time... with a smile!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to play. My playtime has been pretty limited and not going to get better any time soon. :cry:
Elaine
eoconnell

Okay, I think it's funny and my mom will get a kick out of this, as she is a weaver. However, my husband just thought it was weird. What do you think?

8-10-18 WCC Funny Christmas (312x400).jpg
8-10-18 WCC Funny Christmas (312x400).jpg (109.46 KiB) Viewed 2877 times

They are sheep on hills that say, "Fleece Navidad".
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I LOVE them! And I think your mom will, too. As for your hubby not understanding... I think it might be a guy thing... and maybe a non-crafter thing. Rich often doesn't get my humor either. But then he often has to explain guy related humor to me, too. :lol:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda - Those cards are adorable! My hubby never gets the puns either...or at least he pretends that he isn't amused by it!
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump