Aug 1-7: Make Me Chuckle

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

I love making humorous cards… and they are super easy to create when you can start with a funny digi with a matching sentiment. "Stella and Gus Socks and Sandals" from Bugaboo is a perfect example! I decided to cut the image and sentiment apart to make a gate fold card with a punch line. Once again, upcycled a calendar page photo.
ImageImage

My second funny card has a great image from The Paper Shelter named "Fancy Dinner." I fell in love with this quirky image when I first saw it because my dear hubby loves all things Orc, Troll or Ogre! So wanted to make him a special card for his 62nd birthday. After creating a few computer generated sentiments, this is it. Am thinking it will make him chuckle!
ImageImage

Now it's YOUR turn! The challenge is to make a card that is funny or punny. Most importantly, have FUN while creating it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Really cute cards Kathy! Thank you for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

I love your fun cards, Kathy! Hmmmmm, now to think of a funny card and actually find time to create it. :lol: Oh, I might have an idea. Now, need some time.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

cute and funny Kathy!!!!
Linda Jo

Kathy - what fun cards!
Trudeenr

Kathy, I am also a fan of Gus and Stella. I made this card for friends who got married a month before we did. We are all celebrating our 46th anniversary this year. The inside of the card says..."when dating goes too far".
Attachments
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (84.31 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
Ellie

Ellie, that is too funny. Love your sentiment continuation.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie... your coloring is exquisite and the sentiment made me snort! (Congrats also on 46 years together. And you seem like you still kinda like each other?!) :lol:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

.Love your card El
Linda Jo

Great job Ellie and congrats to you and all your friends celebrating wonderful years together!
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump