Two way Fun Fold

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Prince of Paper wrote:Oh my stars that is just about the cutest card EVER!!!! I love it. Isn't it fun? I just love this different fold and you did an amazing job! So cute and I just love that dragon so much! Is that a stamp set?

It is a stamp set called "Magical Dragons" designed by Birdie Brown for MFT Stamps. There are more sentiments and a really cute baby dragon, as well as some other fun images on it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:
Prince of Paper wrote:Oh my stars that is just about the cutest card EVER!!!! I love it. Isn't it fun? I just love this different fold and you did an amazing job! So cute and I just love that dragon so much! Is that a stamp set?

It is a stamp set called "Magical Dragons" designed by Birdie Brown for MFT Stamps. There are more sentiments and a really cute baby dragon, as well as some other fun images on it.

Oh. that is a cute set. I just peeked at it. The baby dragon is adorable. And love the little princess and knight. I don't have any MFT stamps. Might have to take care of that little oversight!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

YUP! I did a peek too and it is now a must have! Oh Dear!
Barry
Prince of Paper

This card took longer to make....I guess I'm out of the loop of cardmaking since the wedding and vacation at the beach my head is still at the beach...lol
Attachments
20180820_130342.jpg
20180820_130342.jpg (64.25 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
terrie

Terrie, that is great! I am sorry that it took longer to make but what you made is very, very nice! I love the colors very much! I like your dragon fly 3d effect and its colors as well.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Terrie, your card turned out so nice and that's one of my favorite color combos!
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, your card was worth the work. It has an elegant Asian feeling to it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Here is my card. I used a freebie image that I got from StampAnnieThing for a card swap. Will be sending it off to a stamper in MD later this week. I love this little image, but noticed that the artist for this stamp company doesn't draw hands on any of her creations. It is not real apparent on this image, but it is on many of her designs. I've noticed a few other stamp lines now do that, too. I get it... hands ARE hard to draw, but just drawing stumps seems odd to me.
Oh well..the faces and poses on her images are always cute!
(PS I went through a phase when drawing images in my teen years where none of my little people had noses. I didn't like drawing noses... so just left them off. So, I get the no hands issue. Still just seems odd to me.)

Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy that is colored so beautifully. Is that Copic markers you use? Yes, now that you mention stumps for hands it is very weird but she doesn't have a nose either but she is cute and you did a great job with the two way fun fold.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Terri and Kathy. Stinkin cute cards!!!!
Linda Jo

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump