September is....

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Molly has the perfect birthday and an amazing grandmother to make her such a fantastic card!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I love your fall birthday hats Terrie! Very clever and way to think outside the box!
Elaine
eoconnell

Since I had bees on the brain from making the pull tab card, decided to go with the honey theme.
Then... had to go and make a slice of toast with honey. Yummy.
Once again, showing the front and inside of the card.[I've been trying to created the inside of the same time while I have all of stuff out after making a card.
Image Image
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, that is darling!

For the record, I've not floated away yet, however it has not stopped raining since Friday. Flo has hung over our heads. This morning has brought tornados popping up all over the area. There's lots of flooding in area, though mostly the areas prone to flooding. To the south and east of us, they have absolutely gotten pounded. The river in Fayetteville (about an hour south of us) is expected to crest 64' above flood level. I can't even imagine. Hope all others in the path stay safe!
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, that is great! Love that jar of honey.

Elaine, that is scary news. Stay safe and dry.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Elaine, thanks for the update. Glad you're OK! Hope it stops raining soon.
Ellie

Elaine, I had ideas for more than one of these. Unfortunately, time just hasn't been available to actually craft. I HAVE to make at least 5 cards this week, so I will do my best to do one that works here.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Since these are open ended challenges, feel free to post to any of the older challenges anytime!
Elaine
eoconnell

Okay, finally able to get my "honey" card done. Found a couple of ink blends that reminded me of honey and used one of them for the base of the card. I was going to use a bear with a honey pot, but it didn't work for what I needed. So, a bear in a present it wound up being.

9-23-18 MFT WCC  (400x314).jpg
9-23-18 MFT WCC (400x314).jpg (107.45 KiB) Viewed 2895 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda - I love the sparkle you used on the ribbon!
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump