September is....

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Chicken Month!!! But it's also Better Breakfast Month, Classical Music Month, Fall Hat Month, Honey Month and Little League Month. So, your challenge is to make a card/project that will fit into one of these categories - your choice.

I still miss my chickens so went with fowl cards, LOL!
Love this chicken paper I got from Ellie!
This one needs a little something-something but to tell you the truth, I have too many other chickens to fry right now so when I get the chance, I'll add a little more to it. I'm headed out to 2 cat jobs for 3 weeks; during a hurricane. Ack.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine - I love the simplicity of the 2nd card!

I hope the families of the 4 legged children have done their hurricane prep and you will only have to give lots of snuggles to make your job easier! (PS...Rosie says it's playtime, not computer time and is trying to climb on my laptop, so if there is any typos then it's her fault!)
Trudeenr

Very cute Elaine.
Linda Jo

Great cards Elaine, I like the second card....be safe with the cats and yourself..
terrie

Oh, I love them both, Elaine! Be careful with your cat sitting in the hurricane.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

So far, I'm still grounded. The winds just kicked in for us last night and the storm in general is expected to hit us around 10am. We've very lucky that it took a turn to the south but of course, not so good for the areas to the south. I fully expect to lose power later today as almost 400,000 are already without power and about 3,000 of them are here in the Raleigh area. We've had so much rain already this summer that the trees are not too well rooted. What will be, will be. Meanwhile, all of you with power, get busy and make some cards!
Elaine
eoconnell

Thanks for the update...be safe
terrie

Fingers crossed that it won't be too bad and you won't lose power, Elaine.
Ellie

September is a busy month as I was looking at Elaine's list...I made party hats cause it is Molly's birthday today September 15th so I made in Fall color of oranges, gold and brown...
Attachments
20180915_114359.jpg
20180915_114359.jpg (66.08 KiB) Viewed 2589 times
terrie

Terrie, what a creative idea. Fall birthday party hats. Love 'em.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump