Doe, a deer.....Sept 19th - Sept 25th

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Happy Hump Day everyone! None of you probably know this but I was a theatre major in college and have worked in non-professional and professional stage productions, mostly in musicals. Over the span of my career I have performed in over 75 musicals. So my challenge for you this week, should you accept it, is to create a card inspired by the classic musical "Sound of Music" - (Sadly, one that I never got to do but love it just the same). My card was inspired by the song "Do-Rae-Me" and one of the lines in the song is "Tea, a drink with jam and bread" so I made a "Tea" inspired card. So dig out your video of the Julie Andrews musical and pop some corn and see what inspiration you come up with by watching this classic and wonderful musical. Most importantly have fun, exercise those grey cells, and be creative - that is what we do and we are all so good at it.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, what a fantastic challenge! I LOVE your teapot card.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Cute card and great challenge!!!
Linda Jo

Barry, what a pretty teapot and a fun challenge! Thank you for hosting.
Elaine
eoconnell

Great challenge Barry and your card turned out really nice.
terrie

What a fun challenge. And how exciting that you are a singer, Barry. Bet you are amazing.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Great challenge Barry, sure made me think outside the box and this is what I came up with...
I'm going to give this card to my grand daughter Katelynn, she has climbed many mountains in her school years from kindergarten to high school, she has excel in everything, now she is in college...she missed 1 day of school in 13 years.
Attachments
20180920_120024.jpg
20180920_120024.jpg (92.01 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
terrie

Fun challenge, Barry. I sang in the chorus in my high school's production of Sound of Music and The King and I so, I still know all of the songs. My junior year I switched to stage crew for Carousel. By senior year, I was in love with my future hubby and perceived myself to be too busy to commit to the school play, LOL! I have family coming to visit for the weekend in just a couple of hours but maybe I can do this challenge early next week.
Ellie

Terrie, that is so cute! I love the different color rolling hills and your snow covered mountains.
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, that is a lovely card. Kudos to your granddaughter for her excellent attendance and her climbing!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump