Altered State of Mind 12/31/14-1/6/15 (and beyond!)

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Susan, great idea with the bottle cap and paper clip...your caps turned out really nice
I also checked out the bottle cap candle....cute idea...tfs
terrie

Susan, love your bottlecaps, especially the fact that they are multipurpose- paperclip or magnet.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Terrie, the clothes pins as a picture holder tuned out great!!! Very very pretty.

Susan, love the bottle caps on your paper clips. So cute!

Two great ideas for alter items.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Cute cute!!!! Hope this counts. I used my die cutting machine and die cut flowers from felt, and made bookmarks.
Attachments
book mark.jpg
book mark.jpg (10.82 KiB) Viewed 696 times
Linda Jo

Those are great, Linda Jo! Love the bright colors and the fun type of bookmark, too.

Okay, mine doesn't involve paper, but I took an old picture frame we've had out in the garage for quite a while and took the glass out, adhered some magnet sheet to the backboard and made a die holder for my MFT dies. The color of the frame isn't quite right for the wall, but it works.
1-3-14 Redo Picture Frame (300x264).jpg
1-3-14 Redo Picture Frame (300x264).jpg (90.83 KiB) Viewed 666 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Great idea Golda. You might need to make another one, I see that one is full already. ;)
Geminijen

Linda Jo...great idea for a bookmark! I think I will "borrow" that idea from you. :D

Golda....awesome idea! I want to come to your house and play with all those dies. I was ooooohing and awwwwing. My son is leaving on Thursday to go to Sedona for 10 days. I should hide in his suitcase and head on over to your part of AZ once he arrives in AZ! "sigh"....a girl can dream! 8-)
SusieQ

Wow, what a great idea....perfect fix for all of those dies
Linda Jo, your bookmark turned out really nice and colorful

well done ladies
terrie

Linda Jo, super cute bookmark! (Of course it counts - everything counts!) All I want to do is whet your creativity here.

Golda, what a great idea! I have to find a new idea for my dies, I hate the system I have.
Elaine
eoconnell

Linda Jo, that is a wonderful bookmark! Love the colorful flowers!!!

Golda, your a genius!!! I LOVE this idea and I am now going frame hunting.
Jane
Jane from Utah

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump