Coloring Dry Embossing Starting 1/7/15

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Trudi, I like them all! The green really pops on those top two. It would make a great St. Paddy's day card!
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, those are fantastic! I'm so glad you tried different ways of coloring, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hey look!! Guess what?! I made a card! :lol: I feel like I haven't done much of that lately.

Here's my contribution, Golda! I used one of my new embossing folders that I got for Christmas. I actually used the "debossed" side.
Attachments
EmbossAndInk.JPG
EmbossAndInk.JPG (130.47 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
Whispers

Sheri, I like the folder and the color of your ink
well done your card turned out really nice
terrie

Sheri, that is an amazing embossing folder and I love the card! I love the shading you got with the inking.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Sheri, I really like the variegation with your background color. It looks really cool!
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, love the flower on your card. It really sets off the colored embossing. Did you make it from punches?
Sheri, what a great card and a neat embossing folder. I have a feeling you're going to get a lot of use out of that one.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Trudi, love the flower on your card. It really sets off the colored embossing. Did you make it from punches?

The flower was from a swap but yes it was made from punches. I will definitely be putting it in a special envelope and taking it to the PO for hand processing!
Trudeenr

Sheri, what is the name and company of your embossing folder? I love that the flowers look a bit like doilies.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

It is Lovely Lace--Sizzix in the SU catalog.
Whispers

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump