Wheels on the Bus...1/21-1/28

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Oh Ellie, so glad your craft room is done! I missed your cards! I think your round card is adorable! Love the flowers and the cute tag in the middle.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Yea Ellie I'm glad that your back to crafting...can't wait to see your new craft room
Your card is so sweet...it turned out great

Ellie jumped on the bus to go through town with Jane and I.....lol
Last edited by terrie on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
terrie

Ellie, that's so pretty! Can't wait to see your new craft space!
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie, that is lovely! Can't wait to see pictures of your new studio, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Okay, this is actually a card that opens up and stands up. However, the photo I took of it that way has the colors all off and this showed it much better. Anyway, this is a birthday card for my grandmother.
1-25-15 WCC Ma (300x298).jpg
1-25-15 WCC Ma (300x298).jpg (102.33 KiB) Viewed 557 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Very cute, Golda! I love those stamps with the older ladies and gents. Your grandma will love it.
Ellie

Really fun stamp Golda! Is that Impression Obsession? Your grammy will get a kick out of it!
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, great challenge and your card is lovely.
Jane, love the die (or is it two dies?) that make up the base of your card. And the cute little heart shaped paperclip add such a fun extra touch!
Ellie, so glad you are settling into your new room. And, it looks like your creativity is clicking along just find in the new surrounds. Great card.
Golda, what a fun card! All the purple accents of coloring give it a regal feeling that your Grandma will love.... after she has a few chuckles!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

This card isn't living up to the sentiment it expresses. Am thinkin' it is quite a few rungs down from a Hoot... but my mind is a bit burned out right now. So... here 'tis!
(PS Actually, just realized that there are no stamped images on this card. The sentiment is from my computer and the little screecher is from a pad of shaped post-it notes that I found at TJ Max a few years ago. Was glad to put it to use. Oh, and the burgandy striped background is a scrap from a wallpaper book. Have had that for over a decade. It's amazing what you find when you clean the garage!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I love him! He is so hooty cute! Sometimes we are way to critical of something we have worked so hard on. He is a sweetie!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump