I Was Inspired By...1/28/15 - 2/3/15

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Golda....You have 6 Christmas cards done for next Christmas already? I'm impressed! You go girl! Your cards are very pretty and very nicely done. I like the inspiration card too.

Sheri...I pinned that same card awhile ago! Her work is always so nicely done and very inspirational. She is the same person who made the card that I linked to for my inspiration! Small world eh?! Your card is very pretty. I love the image and you did an awesome job with coloring it!

Thanks for doing my challenge Golda and Sheri!
SusieQ

Golda, Christmas card already...way to go...your cards are very nice
Sheri, your card turned out very nice...perfect for any occasion
well done ladies
terrie

I am enjoying everyone's cards and catching up. I feel like I've been gone forever! I jumped in with both feet and did a very involved Graphic 45 card. The paper is all Botanical Tea. Here is my inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/546694842242023021/
Attachments
IMG_1630.jpg
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea
IMG_1630.jpg (158.54 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
Ellie

Really awesome cards! I love what you are all doing!
Elaine
eoconnell

I was inspired by a chocolate bar card on Pinterest....I guess this card could have also worked for the Monday's square challenge too!
Inside I have multiple options for sayings..."Because it's time to celebrate another birthday" or personalize it to what is happening in life right now (ie (Kids are sick, car died, and I'm too far away for a hug!")

P1250834.JPG
P1250834.JPG (14.35 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
Trudeenr

Ellie what a wonderful shabby chic card...it turned out really nice
Trudi, such a fun card....so many sentiment could go with the card
well done ladies
terrie

Ellie, what a beautiful card! Filled with color, and texture and so many shapes.
Trudi, your yummy card now has me craving chocolate. Love it... especially because your version has no calories!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Sheri, your card is lovely! I love how the whole flower didn't get cut out, so it really focuses on it.
Ellie, wow! That is a beautiful and very involved card. Great work and glad you can get back to crafting.
Trudi, what a fun card! Someone is going to love that, no matter the occasion.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie...wowzers! That is one beautiful card! I wish I could click on it and make it bigger so that I could look over every little detail. So much to see on the card and it is all put together so well...love it! Love the inspiration card too!

Trudi...now how stinkin cute is that?! I'm going to have to "borrow" this idea from you . Cute card!

So many wonderful cards are popping up for this challenge...I love it!
SusieQ

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump