It IS a Color Challenge! Feb 11- Feb 17

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Since Marilyn did a non-color challenge last week, I thought it fitting to do a color challenge this week. With Valentine's Day upon us, pink and red come to mind. So, combine pink red and your choice of black or white to create a card, tag, box, or project of any type. This does not have to be a Valentine, so don't feel boxed in by that.

And since I am still without a personal computer, I will not share a card with you. One day soon, I promise.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, I can't wait until the day you post 5 million pictures for all the challenges you haven't been able to post a picture for! I hope you find a good computer soon.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Good challenge, Elaine. I second what Golda said. I miss seeing your cards and I can't wait for you to bring home that shiny new computer.
Ellie

I'll share a little secret with you. I was all set to buy one last weekend when my boss said she is going to buy me one for personal & business use. The one they issued me through work has some issues so she decided that since it would come out of her cost center anyway that she is just going to do it on her own and she's calling it my Christmas bonus. Isn't that amazingly nice??? But now I'm in waiting mode again (I'm NOT complaining, just facts.) I really look forward to being able to post and use my Silhouette again too.
Elaine
eoconnell

We all miss you Elaine...one day soon you'll posting your creations...
Great challenge
terrie

Well that is totally awesome...free computer! At least you know you are now waiting for something really good. I'm happy for you. You'll be posting cards again before you know it.
Ellie

Elaine, that is fantastic! Waiting just a little bit longer should be easy as you know you're getting one soon and it's a gift.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Here is my pink, red and white cared. It's for my DIL who loves cherries. As I went through all of my papers recently I found lots of different cherry papers. I need to make her some cards as a gift to use that up.
Attachments
IMG_1632.jpg
Pink and Red Challenge
IMG_1632.jpg (206.53 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
Ellie

Ellie, this is a great card! I love how you did the twine at the sides.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie, very nice card.....the paper is cute...well done
terrie

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump