Color Challenge Anything Goes...NO WHITE

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Congratulations on your "no white" card! I know how hard it was for you to not put your sentiment on white. I am glad you broke free!

I sure do hope Glitterbug posts her submission. We miss seeing her cards. They are so sparkly!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Fantastic card, Sheri! Is than an S fold card? Beautiful job with the pink and grey.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

That's very pretty, Sheri. The pink and gray is lovely and I love the layout!
Ellie

Pretty card Sheri!
Elaine
eoconnell

It is actually not grey... The lighting must have changed the color a bit. It is a light blue--that paper is somewhat textured though and there is some grey in that, so maybe that's why it looks grey.

Golda, I think it is called a Z fold. I took a 4.25 x 11" strip, scored at 2.75 (I think) and 5.5. Fold at the 5.5 and then the other score line folds back on it. That make sense?
Whispers

Card.resize.jpg
Card.resize.jpg (36.95 KiB) Viewed 1609 times

Thanks for the challenge, Marilyn! It was fun! Love all the colors on the other cards! Here is mine. Simple, but no white!
GlitterBug

Nice to hear from you again, Glitterbug! Your card looks great-very cheerful. Nice work.
Ellie

Sheri and Glitterbug, your cards are so very different but also so very wonderful! Great use of color... with not a bit o' white in sight!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Way to go, Glitterbug! That is a great card! I love the brilliance and pizzaz! Isn't spring wonderful?
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Sheri, that totally makes sense and is what I was thinking of, even if I got the name wrong.

Glitterbug, that is bright and warming! Beautiful card. I'm so glad you shared it with us.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Previous

Return to "Hump Day" Bump