2/12 - 2/18..."One Word" Sentiment Challenge

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

I keep telling her that she's being too hard on that little bird! He's cute!

She also said that you all are going to wonder why she's on a bunch during one week and then gone for three months! Haha... I told her that Mom and I are going to start texting her once a week (on different days) saying "Do a challenge!" :lol: She does cards at home, but she doesn't get on the site. Then too she agonizes over what to do. I think the challenges would help give her some ideas!
Whispers

Glitterbug, your card is very nice...love the little bird image
Glad that you joined...
thanks for playing
terrie

Glitterbug, I hope that your do start joining us more often. The cards you've posted have been great... and this one is no exception. That little birdie is a cutie!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Glitterbug, that card is adorable! Love that sweet little bird and it goes wonderfully with your background paper, too.

Sheri is right, you should join us more and get ideas and have fun with the challenges.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Was finally able to do this one. The picture seems a bit fuzzy, but it really is a pretty, cleanly cut silhouette. (Ha, I cut the silhouette with my Silhouette. :lol: )

3-17-15 WCC 1 Word (313x400).jpg
3-17-15 WCC 1 Word (313x400).jpg (86.19 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, what a striking card! Love that you cut a silhouette with your Silhouette!
I do have a question... what is the guy in the silhouette doing? I'm thinking feeding her cake?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, this is really nice.....your silhouette cut came out great
I like this image for a black and white card.
Thanks for playing
terrie

I've seen some really simple cards on Pinterest and thought I would give one a try. I like the look of creative lettering but I can't freehand the letters...well, not as well as Alexandria can...but I keep giving it the old college try! :lol:

The "Hello" card is actually a plum colored ink...
P1250988.JPG
P1250988.JPG (34.06 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
Trudeenr

Those are both great, Trudi. I love the hand lettering, whether it is how you imagined, or not.

Kathy, yes, he is feeding her the cake. I liked this image better than the others, but it took me 3 tries to get a good cut. My mat isn't sticking anymore. I need to re-sticky it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, very nice on your free-hand cards...I like the shadow on the hello card and the doodling on the hi card
I'm not good at free-hand so having you give it a try is great.
Thanks for playing
terrie

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump