Shake, slide, and twirl...4/15 to 4/21

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Let's shake, slide, and twirl, it's time play! This week I challenge you to make an interactive card. It can be any style...shaker, slider, penny slider, spinning, flip, or waterfall card of your choice.

I made a penny slider and a shaker card...what will you make? It's hard to see but in the jar is sand, a starfish, and shells.

P1260888.JPG
P1260888.JPG (51.98 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
Trudeenr

Oh Trudi, how darling! I can use the wiggle wigets you gave me for this challenge and the cute little car die cut for a penny slider or.... oh my the ideas! Thanks and I love your examples!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Trudi, I love both of your cards! What a fun idea!!! Hope I can play this week...
Jane
Jane from Utah

I LOVE interactive cards. I was thinking about making a slider card either late last night, or early this morning. So, I'll definitely play, just not sure when.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Trudi, those are both great samples! Thanks for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

What a fun challenge. It's sweet that you let people choose any type of interactive card... and provided two great samples.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Sorry, this took me 2 days to make. Yep, I'm slow, but there was a lot to it. Terrie, I was thinking of you.
4-18-15 STV WCC (400x206).jpg
4-18-15 STV WCC (400x206).jpg (86.62 KiB) Viewed 1140 times

When it is pushed back in, the sentiment is covered. You can't tell from the picture, but I used clear Stardust Pen to make all the windows shiny, and it looks like sparkly windows that you can just barely see through in the light.

Definitely had fun with this one.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, your slider card is wonderful. Someone is gonna love it!

I made a shakers card for Mother's Day. It reminded me how much work goes into one of these cards. But... I really love my MIL, so that's okay! (The inside says, "Happy Mother's Day. I hope that your day is pure purrfection!" )
PS The items in my shaker cards often stick to the acrylic due to static cling. So, this time I wiped the inside of the acrylic down with a dryer sheet and added clear bugle beads and white seed beads. Hopefully that will help to keep things shaking!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, that is a purrrrrfectly wonderful card! It meow-makes my day, as I'm sure it will hers. :lol: Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I see y'all been busy little bees while I was at Missy's baby shower and helping get Joseph ready for Prom!

Golda - Your RV is great! I especially love all the fish in the creek...growing up my Dad's favorite camp spot was on Grandy Lake...3 steps out the trailer door and you're stepping in the lake!

Kathy - What a purrfect card for your MIL! She'll love it!
Trudeenr

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump