Colorful Springtime

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Our illustrious admin just told me that I was to post a challenge this morning. I am so good at this! I only have two brain cells and only one works at a time so the other can rest!

Your challenge for this week's Wednesday is to create a card, tag, project using one dominant color and one other color. Sheri said she thought daisies would be a good subject to use. I know we just had one in the crop, so I will say you choose a flower and two colors--one dominant and one accent color. I will be back with some samples...yes, I will have to make some since I thought this was still a week away!!! You will get great brownies points if you post your creations before I am back with my samples! Go!
Attachments
Wednesday Challenge.jpg
Wednesday Challenge.jpg (68.28 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
Last edited by Paintbrushbrown on Wed May 13, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Paintbrushbrown wrote:Sheri said she thought daisies would be a good subject to use.

The reason I said that was because she asked what a good title would be. And I said if we hadn't just had a daisy challenge in the crop she could use that and title it "Oopsy-Daisy"--because she'd forgotten it was her week to post her challenge!
Whispers

Ha. As the person who hosted the daisy challenge, I personally love Oopsy Daisy as a challenge title!
I also really like people who can admit to forgetting things... or getting dates mixed up. I call those people "kindred spirits!"
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Sheri, that is a great title and fun reasoning!

Marilyn, those are beautiful examples. I won't get to play, but I am trying to follow along.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Not my usual style, but decided to do a simple card with no coloring or fussy cutting.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, it looks great! I love the fun dimension of the circle, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I couldn't wait to try out my new stamp...Thanks Koren! I definitely need to practice more with the water color pencils Katrina got me for Mothers' Day.

P1270741.JPG
P1270741.JPG (41.71 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
Trudeenr

Kathy, breaking out of your usual style is good for you! That is a pretty card! Creative thinking and working outside our usual thoughts produces some really great things.

Trudi, I love your stamp! Watercolors are wonderful and so much fun. Have a good time with them. Your card is so pretty!

We have been having internet trouble. Of course it goes out while no one is in the office to do anything about it. I wonder if they are working on something. Hummmm....???
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Trudi, Your watercolor rose if very pretty. Great job!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Truck, that is beautiful.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump