June = Weddings! (May 27- June 3)

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

With June just around the corner, my challenge for you is to create a wedding or anniversary card. (Or, if you don't have need for either of those... a "love you" card for someone special.)

For my samples, I made a formal card... the one that is for a crazy or fun-loving couple.
The formal one is a tri-fold. Didn't get a very good flat photo, but do have one standing. (Here is the tutorial and template for that card. Very easy to make.) http://www.practicallyfunctional.com/di ... y_p=882753

Here is the saying on the other card-
“We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness- and call it love- true love.” Robert Fulgham

(Inside) So glad that you two found each other!
Best Wishes for a long and happy life together!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Good challenge, Kathy! I don't have any weddings but I can always use a supply of anniversary cards. Your sample cards are both wonderful.
Ellie

Kathy, beautiful wedding card and your giraffe card is so cute! Thanks for hosting!
Elaine
eoconnell

Those are both great cards, Kathy! I've been seeing that sentiment a lot, lately, and think it is great.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Fun challenge Kathy! Your cards are so cute!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Hmmm. Not much activity on WCC right now. Am hoping that you are all enjoying some time out of doors? We've had a few beautiful days this week here in Wisconsin. I love seeing that big shiny thingee in the sky!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'm guilty of not being around much lately. Work is kicking my butt; got a third doctor to support and it's been a little hectic. Glad to have the work though! I make sure I bop in from time to time though.
Elaine
eoconnell

Sorry I also haven't been around...so busy rebuilding the screen room at camp trying to get it done
Have no time for card making at this time...I don't remember the last time I made one...
I have three set of thank you cards I have to make (someone ask if I would make them for a price and I said yes
but haven't worked on them either)
I need more hours in a day...
take care and hugs to all.
terrie

I'm Home! I've been busy packing and attending Girl Scout Encamperee! We had fabulously warm weather, in the mid 70's which made us melt! The theme was Wizard of Oz, the camper director dressed up as Glenda and one of our college girls as the Wicked Wick of the West (complete with face and body make up), I do not know how they managed the heat in their costumes! The hubby & son were at Boy Scout Encamperee, so I have quadruple the laundry to do, I will get this done!

PS...Katrina was presented her Bronze Award at the Bridging/End of Camp Ceremony!
Trudeenr

Not sure what that is, but give her my congratulations.

I do have to make an anniversary card for my folks as next Sunday is their 51st anniversary (my DH and my 25th) and my mom's birthday. So, it's on the list, but time is not making itself available.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to "Hump Day" Bump