June 3 Pocket Letters

An open ended midweek challenge to give you a little bump to get through the rest of the week! Begins on Wednesday mornings.

Moderator: eoconnell

Ellie, I've not seen these before. Your samples are great.
Trudi, the kiddos are going to love those pockets full of treats.
Terrie, love the Victorian beauty of your assortment. They would each look gorgeous on a card front.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Terrie, one word GORGEOUS!!!! What a great way to use those small design cards that come in a sheet.
Got to get busy and try one today!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Trudi, that is sweet!

Terrie, that is gorgeous!

Ellie, you will survive! Once they have been gone 2 weeks, all you'll remember is the good stuff. :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Trudi, that is sweet!

Terrie, that is gorgeous!

Ellie, you will survive! Once they have been gone 2 weeks, all you'll remember is the good stuff. :D

Like when the dog threw up in the middle of my living room carpet this afternoon?
Ellie

Yep, you may remember it, but it totally won't be as bad as it seems now! :lol: Yikes, not fun.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I hope to get to this! I have seen these and really wanted to do one. Now that they have decided to total the truck, perhaps I can get all the "junk" taken care of and out of the way. I just haven't been able to get with the program. I haven't made ANYTHING, which just isn't me at all. Maybe I can get Sheri to pester me into it!

Marilyn
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

She might have to pester me! I think that until last Friday I hadn't made a card since the beginning of May! EEK! Just with the birthday party prep and all kinds of "life" happening, AND with trying to get myself motivated to work on Bug's baby book (before Little 2 arrives!!!!) I haven't done much. Then the dryer broke...and well, crazy.

Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things soon! :) (Definitely before my challenge comes up! :shock: )
Whispers

Walmart has the baseball/trading card pages in their Office Supplies...they are about $4 for 10 of them.
Trudeenr

Thanks for posting that info, Trudi. I did not think about baseball card supplies. I already had some on hand from the photo book area of Hobby Lobby. I think they are pretty cheap there and you can use a coupon.
Ellie

I found mine at Walmart in the toy section with all the trading cards. They were around $5.00 for 25. I am so in love with these cute letters. I am working on one for a swap on Facebook.
Jane
Jane from Utah

PreviousNext

Return to "Hump Day" Bump